Author: gotohell

Why are People Behaving Like This in the West? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-8 17:13:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-7-8 13:42
As usual, you can justify any garbage spouted here.
For mthe record, I believe that most, if not all, Western counmtries now have laws relating to the sexual predators that go to those countries n ...

i am talking about Great Ghandhi who literrally chased the whites OUT

& you talk about Pae........... sex

Now u are TWISTED
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 23:14:18 |Display all floors
Unruly family booted off plane

A woman, her sister and four kids were kicked off a Southwest flight after they were unruly. KIRO reports.

edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/07/dnt.family.off.plane.kiro

Watch how these people bring their kids up!

No wonder they grow up like a bunch of animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 23:26:12 |Display all floors
In the west, the kids rule the roost!

Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-7-8 23:14

A woman, her sister and four kids were kicked off a Southwest flight after they were unruly. KIRO reports.

edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/u ...

Parents have lost all control over their children.
If the parent threaten them, someone calls the police saying that you are a possible child abuser.
If a parent spank their kids, someone calls and says they witness the parent abusing them in public.
You can only give the little sh!ts "time out" so many times before they give you the 1 finger salute because they know how much they can get away with now in the west.

On the other hand, the parent has no shame or sense of responsibility anymore.
And to be a little insensitive, because that is the way I am: Put those kids on a diet and yourself too.
Good god, control your appetite.
And maybe a bra, you are gonna knock some one out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 23:40:25 |Display all floors
It is sad that in western society today, kids run wild like a feral animal.

Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-7-8 23:14

edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/u ...

Western parents must realize that kids should be seen but not rule all (especially on public transportation).
The flight attidents and pilots have enough to worry about than little brats running around, sceaming, etc., because parents think they can do whatever they want in this disgusting carnival
The pregnant sister needs to give her kid up for adoption -- she is a toothless trashy outspoken hick who is most likely on crack.
Sometimes I just have to shake my head at all the stupid people over there, wanting to get on the news for something as dumb as this!

BTW: Who in God's Holy Name would have sex with these women? Judging by the way those women looked and acted I'm surpised if their whole town hasn't turned gay or claimed to be gay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 12:40:57 |Display all floors
Buddy...you are really reaching now. Poor child control has nothing to do with paedophilia. You have crossed your wires...
You lose.

I post a few articles that I found in 2 minutes...to show that these things happen all over the world. And you ignore them whilst on your hateful rampage...
You lose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 14:36:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glaznozt at 2008-7-9 12:40
Buddy...you are really reaching now. Poor child control has nothing to do with paedophilia. You have crossed your wires...
You lose.

I post a few articles that I found in 2 minutes...to show th ...

What on earth are you talking about, little man?
Can you separate fact from fiction?

This article about the family being thrown off their plane for their obnoxious, loutish, oafish, yobbish behaviour is all about the failure of western parents to bring their little troglodytes up properly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 17:16:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.