Author: middleway

Why Do The Chinese Insist On Carrying Fridges On Their Backs??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-1 07:11:12 |Display all floors

Fat Slobs Inc.

Middleway,

Most of these peasant laborers in rural China do these manual chores for a living . Most of them do not own the fridges or things , they are just transporting them for a meager fee to feed their families . Chinese are diligent and innovative and they have been doing dangerous things to keep body and soul together .

For a rich and lazy laowai to pick upon these honest and hard working folk for a laugh and poke fun of them is the pits . This is the reason why the rich nations are getting fatter and fatter because they are too lazy and too greedy . They pig themselves out , need machines and other people to work for them while they feed their faces . And they have the audacity to laugh at the workers !!  

Confucius said  "  Nero keeps fiddling while Rome burns " .  Burn on !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 07:20:41 |Display all floors
the reason is simple: a refridgerator is a most valuable possession to most Chinese people. We start ed to use them at home in late 1980s in Shanghai.  I'm sure people in the landlocked regions much later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 10:36:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reportersh at 2008-7-1 07:20
the reason is simple: a refridgerator is a most valuable possession to most Chinese people. We start ed to use them at home in late 1980s in Shanghai.  I'm sure people in the landlocked regions muc ...

are you serious???? you only started using fridges in Shanghai in the late 1980s????? the late 1980s?????? That's incredible! My god, I had no idea. What were you using before then? an ice box???? Wow, the govern.ment really put you guys through some wonderful glorious happy times from the 1960's to the 1980's didn't they! No wonder they're madly trying to make up for it now, and so they should! They've got a lot of making up to do! They owe it to the people!

And again, settle down you over sensitive morons! Making me out to be some evil person laughing at some hard labouring person going through hard times! You're the ones putting a label on people, not me, so I'm not going to buy into your rubbish or get sucked into your racist taunting. I was not doing that at all, I was making a good-humoured comment about the uniqueness of CHina carrying fridges on their backs and on the backs of bikes. you're so sensitive about it because you think I'm making a joke because your not as developed as me or something, no, I am not, so stop twisting my words.

Mengzhi, find a girlfriend! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 10:39:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2008-7-2 10:36

are you serious???? you only started using fridges in Shanghai in the late 1980s????? the late 1980s?????? That's incredible! My god, I had no idea. What were you using before then? an ice box? ...

Mw like Pinoy, zg, aussies mad folks
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 23:21:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2008-7-2 10:36

are you serious???? you only started using fridges in Shanghai in the late 1980s????? the late 1980s?????? That's incredible! My god, I had no idea. What were you using before then? an ice box? ...

i dont know what made you so fussy? You asked a question, I gave you a possible answer.

When Baosteel decided to purchase iron ore from Oz, a deal pushed by Kevin Rudd, aussie workers were  so happy, calling it a best "christmas gift" ever, implying that they might lose their job if they didn't get China's order. So who's more developed?  Anyway, it is you who is labeling people. You started this.  You should learn from your prime minister, speak Chinese, so you will know why these quake victims were carrying fridges on their backs.

if you want to argue with me over any of the threads I initiated, just make your point clear and supporting details adequate.

[ Last edited by reportersh at 2008-7-3 11:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 10:55:56 |Display all floors
Fridge means economizing food. It is considered to be evilest sin to waste food in china.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-5 16:30:43 |Display all floors

chinatruth

Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-7-4 10:55
Fridge means economizing food. It is considered to be evilest sin to waste food in china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.