Views: 8829|Replies: 40

Why Do The Chinese Insist On Carrying Fridges On Their Backs??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-26 15:23:56 |Display all floors
I love the photo headline the China Daily today, showing a Beichuan locals returning to their homes to gather their "belongings", with one guy carrying A FULL SIZED FRIDGE ON HIS BACK!!!!!!

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I love China, I just LOVE CHINA! You guys make the world so interesting! You are the single most unique race of people in the entire world! No one on the planet does it like the Chinese do it!

What is it with full sized fridges and carrying them on your backs? Or on the backs of bikes? (Or 2 full sized fridges on the back of 1 bike!)

There are trolleys and other equipment specifically designed for carrying fridges. You guys are aware of this, aren't you?

I love China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 15:30:05 |Display all floors
Aha! i've just thought of the reason! China is hoping to introduce a new event to the Beijing Olympics! The Fridge Carrying Race! They will definitely get gold, no competition! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 17:07:59 |Display all floors

Watch the Whale Blows .

The same reason why Aussie Ockers carry their pot belly , beer guts on their front !! Aussies are very  interesting people , I love them dearly .  There are corsets to harness them and surgery to suck the fat out , why do they move around with belts so tight as to strangulate their mid-drift , disgusting .  There should be a law against such visual pollution I think . Love the beer busting guts of the Aussie men and women !

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2008-6-26 05:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 18:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2008-6-26 15:23
I love the photo headline the China Daily today, showing a Beichuan locals returning to their homes to gather their "belongings", with one guy carrying A FULL SIZED FRIDGE ON HIS BACK!!!! ...

Looking forward to your establishing a production plant supplying free trollys that can be used by rural people that have lost everything. Please make sure that the design is adequate to cope with the terrain they are likely to encounter.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-28 06:59:05 |Display all floors
It's a lot cheaper than paying gym fees....have you seen the latest prices.........unaffordable even for me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-28 12:31:31 |Display all floors
The cat must have got middleway's tongue . His central obesity could have given  him the " pinched gut syndrome " , a painful condition and tiring too . He must be short of breath carrying all those pantry storage on his front of abdomen . It also beats joining the gym . Money saved can be spent of fast food , to produce more obesity ........... and it goes on .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-28 13:54:53 |Display all floors

Progress is taking it's toll ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.