Views: 10611|Replies: 11

Tuk-Tuks, Pro or Con? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-26 03:33:09 |Display all floors
Call it a tuk-tuk, or a tuctuc, or call it mo di in Chinese, whatever you'd like to call it, don't call it a motor tricycle, which is out of the topic in this thread.

You hate them, as a taxi driver, because those tuk tuks rob you of your customers with their cheap price.

You love them, as a customer, because those tuctucs give you more convenience and ... less charges.

You hate them, as a chengguan, because they make trouble to you everyday., because they deMAGE the iMAGE of the city.

You love them, as a tourist, because they make you feel you are experiencing the true incense of the city you are touring.

Either you love them or hate them, don't hesitate to post your comments on those tuktuks, pictures are preferred.

Tuktuk....

Tuu-Tuu-Tuu...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 03:35:37 |Display all floors

Tuktuk in Beijing

摩的.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 03:37:50 |Display all floors

Tuktuk in Nairobi

Tuk_Tuk_Kenya.jpg
tuk-tuk-kenya.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 03:44:29 |Display all floors

Tuktuk in LKhartoum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 03:56:11 |Display all floors

small cities are OK to have 'em around...

like you have mentioned not to create traffic jam & easy on your pocket...i havent ride one for more than 3 decades   

good to see you around (i mean you mister, simba)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 04:13:50 |Display all floors

Reply #2 pjtran's post

Good to see you too, my bro.

Your post in my thread makes me feel I am so cute, awesome, funny, passionate, sexy, sweet, wonderful, strong, yummy, hot, lovable, perfect and amazing,  

Oooooh, tears in my eyes, you know why.

Nice avatar, buddy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-26 04:21:06 |Display all floors

praise people 4 what they ARE...

Originally posted by afri_simba at 6/25/08 03:13 PM
Good to see you too, my bro.

Your post in my thread makes me feel I am so cute, awesome, funny, passionate, sexy, sweet, wonderful, strong, yummy, hot, lovable, perfect and amazing,  

Oooooh, ...

you are indeed a truly speed reader that could catch all these kool wds...nailed 'em down perfectly  (glad you liked it)  

PS!  i believe any motorized 3 wheelers are banned from VNM...didnt see 'em when i was there few months ago, because they were too many & too noisy for the cities (mostly wild drivers & unsafe for passengers)  :)

BTW...i'm pro chengguan just as long as they do it nicely & courteously than it's perfect for busy cities & store owners  :)

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2008-6-25 03:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.