Author: northwest

Western provocation toward Islamic world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-27 00:08:20 |Display all floors
Wow, what a nice and healthy discussions going on between world's most intelligent intellectuals down here in BBC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 00:09:16 |Display all floors
And if you need my opinion over your opinion. Please do not hasitate to contact me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 00:13:07 |Display all floors
In Islam all non muslims are considerd infidels and a lower form of life that should be destroyed

Hello Dr. Satsu

This is not the case with Islam. Infect, it is HINDUS who act like this. Who believe on caste system and who openly threatened non-hindus to convert to hinduism OR GET READY TO DIE IN INDIAN OCEAN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 09:25:26 |Display all floors

Simply Humbug.

We are hearing this fashionable  "defense " of  " no interference with other's internal affairs " .  Well, for a long long time , these colonialists have done nothing but interfere and invade other peoples' lands and now the same people are putting up a case of  " mind your own business " . Why ? Because they know they have lost the moral high ground and the self righteousness .  The US and the West have been banging on about the " axis of evil " the " rogue states " the " dictators , cretins and pygmies " and that was all right ( even humorous ) when they are dishing it out . When retaliations come along , it is the reverse .  " We have the right to do whatever we want at home " .  Iranian and Hamas leaders have said that they will wipe Israel off the map ( while at home ) and yet the US uses this as an excuse to do all sorts of nasty things to them and fail to comply with the "  they are only saying it at home " .

This is exquisite humbug and hypocrisy again . Blah .

Kiwi,

You must get away from this paranoia each time something not to your liking is mentioned . I did not detract from the knighthood of Edmond Hillary . I said that in recent times , such " honors " have been much dishonored with the stench of business dealings : purchases and bribes . You are not aware of this ?  Of course the Queen of England being the Queen of Australia and New Zealand is just a symbol of the inferiority complex of the outpost of the defunct empire . What role does she play ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 10:18:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-6-27 09:25
We are hearing this fashionable  "defense " of  " no interference with other's internal affairs " .  Well, for a long long time , these colonialists have done nothing but interf ...

Kiwi is paranoid about chinese here........names like WC, HK, Bud, Meng......etc

one can see kiwi twat like worms upon seeing such names
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 10:23:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-6-26 18:22
She's my Queen too and we (NZ) enjoy Queens birthday holiday as well, so I answered it on behalf of the ANZACs, hopefully with the agreement of emu and fellow ANZACs.
RE #19, 1st paragraph; mengzh ...

Your Queen for DEPORTING all of you out of Great BRitian since most were thives, robbers,rapists,etc
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-27 10:52:22 |Display all floors

The Crusade Continues

Westerners had never given up on the extermination of Islam.  China's policy of totally blocking religion from getting involved in politics, will prove to be the wise move of the millenium, when the world looks back in a couple of centuries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.