Author: emucentral

World's Best Tourists !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-25 04:34:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pariah at 2008-6-25 00:01
You are taking yourself a bit much too important mengzhi. France is a traditional tourist d.estination and if no Chinese are coming for some time, what the heck, they stay longer in Germany  instead going to France. ...

Well, if the survey's findings are to be believed, France is better off without tourists from "certain" countries.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 16:38:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-25 04:34
Well, if the survey's findings are to be believed, France is better off without tourists from "certain" countries.

We understand your hatred and prejudice toward that 'certain' country, not just only its political system or regime, but the entire country.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 16:58:45 |Display all floors
The bottom line is : The Chinese will go to which every country they feel comfortable with . They certainly do not wish to go to those countries who are unfriendly , uncouth and uncaring . We have the tourist dollar , you should show us you are worth our custom . Simple business practice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 17:10:34 |Display all floors
The British make the most effort!  Where the hell did they get these 'results' from?

I'm British and I find the tendency of many Britons, especially in places like Spain, to go and eat fish and chips and stand around in Union Jack shorts, to be extremely embarrassing!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-25 17:18:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2008-6-25 18:10
The British make the most effort!  Where the hell did they get these 'results' from?

I'm British and I find the tendency of many Britons, especially in places like Spain, to go and eat fish and  ...

I understand that more than 4,000 hoteliers world wide were asked in this survey. Without knowing it I assume that they did this survey in 4 or 5 star hotels. The clientele is of course different from mass tourist spots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 17:38:23 |Display all floors
RD,

Well, we always notice the bad tourists but never the good tourists because part of being a good tourist is often not being noticed so easily, yes?
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 17:45:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-6-25 19:18
I understand that more than 4,000 hoteliers world wide were asked in this survey. Without knowing it I assume that they did this survey in 4 or 5 star hotels. The clientele is of course different from mass tourist spots.  ...

Yep, I think that's a reasonable conclusion.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.