Author: emucentral

World's Best Tourists !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-28 09:29:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-6-28 09:25
I am sorry, Mangy, money was in wide use thousands of years ago in my ancestors' old country. As were travellers' cheques. And ATMS they had at the time when China's mythical "gods" r ...

Just that you're too shy to reveal your country.

So stop being 'proud' of your country.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-28 13:08:39 |Display all floors

Good old China .

SS,

Listen to Northwest . What country are you so proud of being part of ? So proud that you are ashamed to publicize it ? That proud ?   Maybe you are a gypsy who wanders here , there and everywhere . No place is home and no one would employ you . So trust  good old China for  taking pity on the jetsam of Europe once more ? Be thankful everyday you can stay in China , do you hear ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-30 19:19:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-24 16:04
Japanese tourists took out the top overall place, followed by the British and Germans in joint second place ...

The Brits are the best tourists??? Obviously someone has not considered the relationship our football supporters have with the local riot police when we're playing away. Then there are the 18 - 30 holidays focused around drinking until you puke followed by jumping into bed with anything that's warm. Perhaps we shouldn't mention boobs being flashed for the price of a string of beads. Anything to get yourself on sleeze TV.

As for the Germans, I can only assume the author has never witnessed them (alledgedly) sneaking out before dawn to reserve places round the swimming pool by plonking their towells on the deck chairs.

I'd have put my money on the Dutch out of all the Europeans.

I'm always impeccably behaved though and tip slightly above what is expected. Never complain and always offer my congratulations to the Germans for their ingenuity.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.