Views: 8805|Replies: 33

The coming war_iran, what should we do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-24 09:42:35 |Display all floors
situations seem to getting serious, yesterday ,the deposit of  the bank of iran was frozen by europe unions.  and israel has been ready to go attack with their over 100 fighter planes  prepared . what will be the next? and if the was happened, will the price of oil be raised at an intolerability level? what should we do ,and what will you do?
14885906_2008060313491530916300.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 14:37:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 chrisaaron's post

We can only hope that level heads prevail and that no such conflict will take place. I'd think that, once such a confrontation starts, it'd probably become, or be perceived as, an anti-muslim war which won't be the case but because there are some hotheads on all sides, it'll be seen this way and that'll be the start of WW3. Here's hoping we don't go down that road because history has taught us that nobody truly wins such things!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 15:36:56 |Display all floors
I hope there are some proper anti-war demonstrations in the UK this time if the British government foolishly decides to get involved.  Not just demos but proper direct action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 16:01:30 |Display all floors
war is a very bad choice, i prefer combat under the rule to show countries ability , inteligences, diplomacy.......
chairman mao said: it's a great pleasure to combat before destory the rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 16:48:08 |Display all floors

A war with Iran..

.. would just about sink the U.S. economy. Are the Americans really prepared for that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 06:55:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-24 03:48
.. would just about sink the U.S. economy. Are the Americans really prepared for that?

We have a president who claims to hear the voice of God and can "look" into people's souls..... I don't really think he cares about reality anymore. If I actually believed he was a religious man, which I don't, I might think he was trying to initiate Armagedon.
----
It is my fear that Israel will strike or Bush will order a U.S. strike right before he leaves office; leaving the resulting chaos for the next president to deal with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 07:44:26 |Display all floors
Nothing.

If the Israelis attack Iran, there's nothing you can do about it and none of your protesting matters a wit to them. Unlike you, they're among the targets of Iran's nuclear program.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.