Author: superpeasant

how many years can we own a house by our small salary? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-1 18:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kuznetsov at 2008-6-25 08:51

100 square meters is tiny though, a fraction the size of even a small home in the west.

Not true. When we first get married we use husband and wife salaries to buy some two room apartment in an undesirable part of the town right above a night club that keeps us awake half the night.

As the years go by, we improve the apartment, earn more money and buy a slightly bigger one from the money we got from selling the old one.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 18:39:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dickman at 2008-6-25 23:23

anyway, in major city around china, driven by crazy  house-stir campaign, price at remote suburban area are also hiked dramatically

In Chengdu we live in a development where 25% of the apartments are not being lived in and have been bought as an investment. Maybe the Government should tax unoccupied property and combine it with a profit tax We might see an improvement in the numbers of available properties and a corresponding drop in price to a level that more closely reflected people's earnings.

But my experience says buying older properties will make them cheaper. Buying property outside the city will also be cheaper especially if there is no work in that area. They will still increase in price though.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 19:54:27 |Display all floors
Though I haven't graduated from university, the price of a  house has scared me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 22:14:10 |Display all floors
I can't afford a house,especially in Shanghai.
Now just ride the fence.
Housing problem is a big problem to most chinese urban people and graduated students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 15:04:06 |Display all floors
I thought this problem was in a popular style,and I thought if our purpose was just everyone needed,we were so poor,and this problem for us should be solved by the one who was demand to it surely!So I thought we needd have a deep consideration with it,and do the right things we needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 15:56:37 |Display all floors
Work hard young man!
No need complaining in this world.
I would like to tell you that when I was at my 29's I just bought my house through a bank mortgage.Last year,so happy am I as I paid out all my borrowing!But you should realize that my  real estate is only more than 70 Square meters.Why you have to buy a big house which is 100 sm?
Cut one's coat according to one's cloth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 17:03:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-7-2 15:56
Work hard young man!
No need complaining in this world.
I would like to tell you that when I was at my 29's I just bought my house through a bank mortgage.Last year,so happy am I as I paid out al ...

Thanks for your sharing opinion and congraduation that you owned your house.We are all working hard,as a machine.It's an age for considering marriage,so it's a headache thing to consider about house.I don't know where can I settle my home.

[ Last edited by superpeasant at 2008-7-2 05:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.