Author: superpeasant

how many years can we own a house by our small salary? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-25 13:39:54 |Display all floors

fight for life

I calculated my salary,i need 40 years to own my house.the cost of the house is high in the city i live.and the cost of daily life is alos a big payout.so i think i must change my job for earning more money,otherwise i can not live in this inflated society.i found the generation of 80‘s face so many bad things about the social environment,i don‘t complain,i just want to remind  myself to face a huge difficulty,i must overcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 22:41:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robbieftl at 2008-6-25 13:39
I calculated my salary,i need 40 years to own my house.the cost of the house is high in the city i live.and the cost of daily life is alos a big payout.so i think i must change my job for earning m ...

everyone try to earn more money every day, but not so easy,
i believe most of us don't satisfy own salary at present, how to satisfy ourself?
why not find one kind of life adapt to ourself? people' desire is endless,
never to pursue it doggedly, try to enjoy the course of pursuing, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 23:23:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-6-24 09:03
Comes down to location and transportation.

I do believe that Fat Dragon and PJTran can relate to what I am talking about.

Big city centers, like Shanghai and New York City are simply too pric ...

anyway, in major city around china, driven by crazy  house-stir campaign, price at remote suburban area are also hiked dramatically

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 23:25:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-6-25 22:41

everyone try to earn more money every day, but not so easy,
i believe most of us don't satisfy own salary at present, how to satisfy ourself?
why not find one kind of life adapt to  ...

partially, i agree, nonetheless, have to point out there is a big wrong in China's real estate development policy and it has caused considerable negative social problems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-25 23:48:57 |Display all floors
In Canada...most people can own their houses in 25 to 30 years...a few can buy a house with cash.

Source:http://www.livingin-canada.com/cost-of-living-in-canada.html

Most people from the UK and Europe find the cost of living in Canada is significantly lower than their home country.

Canadian housing is particularly cheap - the average house price in most Canadian cities is around three times the average annual income. Prices are higher in Toronto and Calgary (four to five times average income) and Vancouver (seven or eight times average income).

People moving to Canada with the proceeds of house sales from countries with more expensive housing can often buy a house in Canada with only a small mortgage. This leaves more of their income for other uses and lowers their cost of living in Canada significantly. Compared with many other western countries:
-Food is cheaper in Canada.
-Dining out and most forms of recreation are cheaper in Canada.
-Petrol / Gasoline and cars are cheaper in Canada.
-Power is cheaper, but you use more power to heat your house in a typical Canadian winter.
-Car insurance is very expensive in Canada.

An extensive cost of living survey for overseas workers was carried out by Mercer in 2006.

The survey revealed that Toronto has the highest cost of living in Canada, followed by Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Ottawa.

The survey found that Canadian cities have lower living costs than many other locations in the developed world. Canadian cities, however, are more expensive than last year previous year.

The cost of living in Toronto is 25% lower than the cost of living in London. The cost of living in Canada's capital, Ottawa, is 6% lower than in Glasgow and 9% lower than in Amsterdam.

Cost of living in 2006....Moscow, Russia ranked #1(most expensive)...Hong Kong #4....London, UK #5....New York City, USA #10....Beijing, China #14....Shanghai, China #20.....Los Angeles, USA #29....Chicago, USA #38....Toronto, Canada #47.....Vancouver, Canada #56....Melbourne, Australia #74.....Ottawa, Canada #90....Brisbane, Australia #99....Seattle, USA #102....Detroit, USA #122.....Leipzip, Germany #123....Bangkok, Thailand #127.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 15:37:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-6-23 22:10

A "house"? I suggest you buy an aparetment. That way, the government will have to deal with a collective of apartment owners when they want to repossess the land on which the whole ho ...

70years can be longer as the  law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-1 15:55:46 |Display all floors

house in village

I come from a small village.Because of college study,my registered residence was moved out of my home.And now I have to pay 200RMB per year for the managing of it in the personnel exchange service center.It's too stupid to move my residence out of my home.Otherwise,I can have my land to build a good house.But my girl friend prefer to stay at Changsha city for good public facilities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.