Author: afl066

my freind's second baby [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-8 15:44:21 |Display all floors
as far as the kids  concern,the more brothers or sisters he has,the better.but to parents,it adds burden over them! a baby means you no longer have your own life,when you are shopping with your friends,you must focus on whether your baby was alone at home,when you clock off someday,and you wanna have a slim class after your work,but you have to go home do some boring housework about your baby..........
so sared to have a baby,and another?no!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 16:41:14 |Display all floors
my colleague was troubled by the same thing these days, she has a daughter nearly two years old, brought up by her parents, but her husband want another child, she don't. because of the heavy burden, they need pay the loan of house in shenzhen. If bring-up two children, it's so difficult in shenzhen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 16:59:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by selina9561 at 2008-7-8 04:41 PM
my colleague was troubled by the same thing these days, she has a daughter nearly two years old, brought up by her parents, but her husband want another child, she don't. because of the heavy burde ...

I guess for having second child, you wil have to pay heavy fire in Shenzhen.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 17:03:55 |Display all floors

Reply #24 susansusan's post

can't agree more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 23:23:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afl066 at 2008-6-23 15:58
Last night, my freind called me that her second baby has born. it's a lovely boy.

She has a beautiful girl who is three years old now.

Her husband like boy very much, i can't  ...

It is good to have a second , isn't it??? i wish i will have a second father soon, i mean the god father~~~pray for his coming as soon as possible.Even if he is not handson, neither powerful.but i like him!!!and i think only the luckiest guy in the world is able to have a god father, protect u , and guide u!!!!!!miss him so much !!!

PS: i dislike boys, so troublesome!!!!!!!!!!a pretty little princess is totally different!!!!!!!!!!!Wish u and ur friend good life!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-10 11:24:55 |Display all floors
i really have large curiousness about why your husband parents wanna have a girl so thirsty~ mostly,most people wanna own a boy rather than a girl~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-10 11:33:17 |Display all floors
Is the family planning not strict as before? We can have two children legally? Perhaps you should throw a slice of fine to the local goverment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.