Author: buddy35

If the West Stop Causing Trouble, This is What We Would be Like ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-23 05:50:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 441424 at 2008-6-22 09:41

assumed that buddy35 is a bit of a low flier when it comes to intellect. He resorts quickly to racist statements. It is all over the forum. And if Mr. Mengzhi is trying to give him cover it doe ...

You are new here but your posts are insulting!

Did I insult you?

Now if I was to respond in kind you will start whining like a pussy and complain to the mods.
But, I want to show everyone what a reasonable well-balanced person I am.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 07:08:31 |Display all floors

laowais MUST learn & do it quik...

if you are as i described in my subject-line.  you have to understand something before you're even jotting things down here at this very forum of YOURS, and that is...say something that you're able to say & if not DONT do it...and if you must DO...do it in different manner (i think you get my drift at this point)  

now, lets we all try it again without any incident (i'm here to add anti coolant to your overheated engine)  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2008-6-22 06:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 15:02:55 |Display all floors
How has the west 'caused trouble'?

A few people, very much marginals in western society, protesting in favour of Free Tibet, is not 'the west causing trouble', I think you'll find.

People protest in the west about a variety of things - because they have the legal right to, quite rightly.

It's nothing to do with the terminally paranoid bull---- I read on here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 16:23:15 |Display all floors

Cowards who would be brave .

Dear dog,

You need not be so naive and coy . The west has gone to great lengths , trouble and expenses to mount a campaign against China . Started the Lhasa riots , distorted the news reporting , disrupted the Torch relay and some two bits president declaring a boycott to the opening ceremony .  Speaker of the US congress flew out to hold the hands of His Holiness . All these needed big bucks and planning .  So you need not put on this  " I see nothing , hear nothing and say nothing " act .  It is hollow and humbug .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 01:55:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 07:35:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by deckard79 at 2008-6-22 06:14

I would like to question your choice of topic - "If the West Stop Causing Trouble..."

What precise 'trouble' are you referring to?

And can you be more precise than 'the West'?   ...

"the West" refers to those people who talk to China like "You are poor, why dont you stay poor ?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 14:05:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ztoali at 2008-6-24 07:35

"the West" refers to those people who talk to China like "You are poor, why dont you stay poor ?"

No, the people who say that are the Chinese government, who prefer to keep the majority of the population living in crappy conditions while they swan around in their german cars with blacked out windows.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.