Author: i2vision

What is American culture [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-25 14:27:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by billy_jean2 at 2010-3-22 07:24 PM
Well, here goes.

>then why you idiots keep trying to export that crappy "democracy" system to other countries? if the majority of yanks did not vote for bush and he ended up taking ...

demobcrazy is the deadend in the evolution of western barbarism from godly religion, to militarism and finally end up with the mob, raging on itself, as goethe and ku hung-ming predicted more than a century ago.  just look and all democratic leaders -- they have zero power except filling up their own personal greed and vanity.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 14:28:23 |Display all floors
Talking about "policing".

How is the Chinese "Internet Police" going ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 14:31:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-22 10:22 PM
We weren't policing it correctly and 911 happened<<

You were policing the Cheneys and the Bushes were you?

The terrorist nations<<

Yours is the biggest terrorist nation on eart ...

one thing for sure: america forced 911 to happen(i monitored the tension in mideast caused by bush all the way till the walkout by america/israel/britain from the un conference on races 2 weeks before 911.

also it's important for us asian to note that pearl harbor was also forced by america.

and america is forcing 922 right now.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 15:33:18 |Display all floors

#597 Joeching

After my visits to China, I can write that everywhere I went, I saw the Chinese Spirit soaking on a western marinade with a dominant taste of ketchup, cocacola, marlboro, blue jeans, Buick, rock and roll,  .........

For an ancient culture, full of legacy, values and traditions, based on a 5000 years of collective memoires and history ....... to let go at the turn of the 21st century, and assimilate to the west ways it's dangerous. This can be the turning point of the collapse of the Chinese way of doing it. This is the begining of the internal corruption and capitulation of the Chinese Everlasting Empire. The concequences are far more destructive than a massive nuclear attack to the mainland.

Somebody has to stop and reverse the trend.

The elders of China Daily (Zion) had a secret meeting. On that meeting we decided (protocols) to appoint you, Joeching, the historical character that is going to stop the inevitable Chinese hollocaust.

HOW MANY MILLIONS OF CHINESE, YOU ESTIMATE YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THIS TIME, TO PREVENT THE PILLAGE AND EROSION OF THE CHINESE DREAM OF GLOBAL CONTROL.

How many millions this time ???

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 15:37:50 |Display all floors

Joeching, in a sarcastic way, I am telling you .......

.......... I do not buy the thesis that you kill 70.000.000 ...... so that China, on your full of paranoia scenario, doesn't get nuked.
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.