what do you want most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-20 12:52:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-20 12:52

Wise chinese sayings : Make your Job your Hobby

part 2 : & you won't have to work a day in your life
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 13:09:35 |Display all floors
yeah , just like what you said ,living in fast-paced cities surrounded by work and life pressure ,
most of people unconsciously lose the goals of life .when doing something repeated  , people will do that blindly neglecting the purpose .this is an universal  symptom in cites ,asked what the purpose and goal are, some people will be disenchanted suddently.in the medical industry , there is a term describe this symptom .that reflects that more and more people lean to   concerning this symptom .
       for me , i don't work merely for money .I years ago  worked out a goal that I will gain success in my career .So i work hard and spend more time doing self-improvement ,i am so anxious to reach the goal  .my goal is explicit but not fuzzy.

[ Last edited by suchuhui80 at 2008-6-20 01:10 PM ]
let English be my second language and cash be full filled  in my pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 13:18:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suchuhui80 at 2008-6-20 13:09
yeah , just like what you said ,living in fast-paced cities surrounded by work and life pressure ,
most of people unconsciously lose the goals of life .when doing something repeated  , people will ...

It is inspiring to see someone with clear goals in life. Enjoying life can be a simple goal. I try to do that each day. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 13:22:54 |Display all floors

Reply #13 gg99gg99's post

It's not impossible but I guess it can be difficult to find one you love and who loves you back in the same way.
Really, isn't life more about experiences, memories, personal growth and happiness. What can, or could, compare to those?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 14:17:54 |Display all floors
you said "money is not the real thing people want", I think most people therically think so, every person has
his right to enjoy his life, but if person want to travel abroad, can him go there without money?if you want to
buy some cute things, can you buy something without money?
So I think money is not the real thing people want, but to make their dream come true and to make a live, they
must have a certain of money to assure their life, and make base of his desire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-21 00:44:08 |Display all floors

What do you want the most? - A long happy life with my wife!

That's it in a nutshell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-21 10:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shallyonline at 2008-6-18 09:47
Nowdays, people live and work regularly between home and office, without any thinking about his dream,his real happiness.
more and more people just live for working, and working for money, and whe ...

I am working for life , and life need money.
I don't need a lot of money , enough is OK. that is the point , how many is " enough"
I don't need a big house or beautiful car , I just need enough money to support my life , a normal life.

there are 24 hours everyday. 8 hours belong to my boss , I need to work for him .
16 hours belong to me , I do everything I want, everything that make me happy.
:)
sports , reading is my favor . some time , I have a date with my friends , single men's date...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.