Author: chinadaily

Group tour travelers set their sights on the US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-18 08:17:21 |Display all floors

Ah jeez...

... are the folks in P.R. China that afraid that the tourists are going disappear and reemerge later as citizens of other countries?

So... collateral is going to be a family member or all possesions in P.R. China?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 09:16:08 |Display all floors

afraid so but...

so many people there just dont understand why china has to make 'em stay at home most of the time...one day we all will meet freely...just one day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 09:26:25 |Display all floors

Oh...

... I will let the Usual Gang of Fourmites try to answer your question PJ - because a straight answer from the CCP is not going to be fourthcoming.

That reminds me - ever see "Moscow on the Hudson"?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 12:48:52 |Display all floors
It is really a good thing for both American and chinese, although it is impossible for me to travel USA now, I firmly believe the expenditure of  travel to USA should become affordable for common people as time goes by. Meanwhile, this policy is favorable for culture intercouse and economic development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 14:43:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao37 at 2008-6-17 10:49
How much does it cost in yuan?

I know of one woman from Shanghai who spent 50,000 dollars to join a tour group a year ago.

It's reported that for a 13-14 days trip, it cost each tourist 23-24 thousand Yuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 15:33:59 |Display all floors
it's a good news for the people who want to go to the US for visitor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 17:02:45 |Display all floors
I wonder when I can visit it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.