Views: 8377|Replies: 33

Canada relationship with china is better than US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-14 13:39:16 |Display all floors
For as long as I know canadian, they are more friendlier,more open, more culture tolerance toward chinese.
In most part of canada, you still see Chinese road signboard. YOu see lion dance during chinese festival. Some cities have established links to express relationship like "Sister city"

I think you can trust a canadian but I can not say the same for US gov.

As there is a saying : if US gov can be trusted, the cow can fly over the moon"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 09:39:30 |Display all floors
i2vision:

I'll have to disagree with you. In my opinion, Americans are generally friendlier and more open that Canadians. They are also considered to be bigger tippers - something that may be important if you work in the restaurant business.

Americans are generally considered to be bigger risk takers than Canadians - they try more often, and both succeed and fail more often than Canadians. (It is cold up here and we can't afford to make a lot of misteaks. If you fail  in Canada you just can't go and sit under a tree until your next big idea comes along. In some places we don't even have trees, and you could freeze to death just sitting there. It is better to be cautious).

I like Americans, generally, but I don't want to be one of them. For one thing, they are louder than we are and sometimes that can be annoying.

I wouldn't trust all Canadians if I was you. I know several myself who shouldn't be trusted. I can give you their names if you think it is important!

I have to drive a long way (300 km) to see a Chinese road sign. I even have to drive a long way to see a road sign in French, our other official language. But I have seen Chinese street signs in San Francisco too.

If I was you, I'd treat everyone you meet  as an individual, give the Americans the same chance as you would give everybody else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 09:50:01 |Display all floors

both are good

generally there are good ones and bad ones among both, but maybe americans take america with them wherever they go and canadians leave their country at home when they travel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 09:52:38 |Display all floors
I wonder where this guy's ideas about American attitudes towards Chinese culture come from. Certainly not from an American, for whom at least one Chinese meal a week is de rigeur.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 10:53:17 |Display all floors

Reply #1 i2vision's post

The Amerikan Regime wants to INVADE Canada for it's natural resource wealth especially CRUDE OIL.
Be scared, be very scared.

Mexico, Venzeula are all becoming smart.
The 8-9 million barrels a day crude oil imports from Canada, Mexico and Venezeula helps make the United States economy possible.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 10:54:27 |Display all floors

The Amerikans just want to control Europeans and East Asians....

....with the Middle East adventures.

They also tried the same with Central Asia and Russia for the same energy.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 10:59:39 |Display all floors

But China and Russia is smart.

They form the SCO to become self protective alliance against the predating Amerikan Regime.

The Europeans not so happy, NATO is just a form of Amerikan Occupation and control.
Nothing can work in Europe without NATO approval.
only the French are independent, that's why they are called "froggies", such a repugnant label. yeeeech!
while the English + British Club are rediscovering their independence! Yeaaah!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.