Author: chinadaily

Cuba's Robles breaks men's 110m hurdles world record [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-18 01:15:39 |Display all floors

<snort>

Even money - 10 to 15 years from now - Liu will be out on the street, hawking his medals for a hot meal and a place to stay.  Sadly, this is the fate of many of Olympic athlete around the world.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 05:20:19 |Display all floors
Mengmeng,  why do you attack me instead of what I said? I look at this as an athlete...as a former track and field athlete. I know about comparatively small amounts of pressure, but its big when you are younger.
You say that I am looking for the Chinese to lose ...when in reality, you are setting the stage for the problem.
The problem is that you view Liu Xiang as 'all of us' ...and that if I observe this race from an oddsmakers stance and say that Robles has the advantage, then I have wished ill upon Liu (and hence...all Chinese). Not so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-18 08:24:12 |Display all floors

Be proud and pathetic .

Glaz ,

I am very tired of nappy changing ilks like you .  It is an open contest . It may well turn out that neither Liu or Robles win in the finals . So don't make a mountain out of a molehill .

You are not trying to hide your unmitigated, full bore taunts and scatter gun approach to matters Chinese ,are you ?  You should be proud of what you have set out to do . If you are here just the blacken and tar China , at least be man enough to admit it ?  There is nothing worse that an unfriendly coward . Cheers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 13:38:31 |Display all floors

Reply #23 starprince's post

Difference between 21 and 26?  You mean 26 is too old?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-20 14:44:43 |Display all floors
It's incredible.But I believe liu xiang will beat him at the 2008 Beijing olympic games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-21 16:17:56 |Display all floors
competition is a kind of  participantion,  may be liu xiang or roble./ good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 13:16:36 |Display all floors
wow ,anyone value  the sport spirit .sport is just a equal game.so nomatter who can be the first ,we all should apploud for them.in me ,I  wish liu can get gold medal,but if there some accidence ad he have done his utmost,i also yell for .I think many people also do it  the some as me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.