Author: anewchinaman

China: the modern day slave? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-12 12:43:40 |Display all floors

Reply #36 exportedkiwi's post

and worse, they might grow up and be victimized by urban gangs.
but what can you do in a over populated nation?

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-12 13:03:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-6-11 00:55
Our Chinese pseudo-theoreticians need a lot of educational support... What is a "slave"? The T.ibs weren't slaves nor serfs, and most Africans were never enslaved by the colonial powers e ...

There is an error in your post.   I guess it should read:

This serfdom ceased to exist well over half a century ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-12 13:19:53 |Display all floors

Reply #37 greendragon's post

Yes my friend, they very well could, or exported as whores to countries that aren't theirs. I truly feel for these people but I am but one person, what can I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 05:44:42 |Display all floors

Reply #39 exportedkiwi's post

ok little fruit, ask your mom how whores where exported

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 07:57:24 |Display all floors

Reply #40 anewchinaman's post

Ahhhh, too easy. You're the mouse and I'm the cat but I've just eaten and can't be bothered. I'll let someone else deal with you.
P.S; read what I wrote again. I was actually decrying the facts, not supporting them. As for my Mom, she's dead and I'd appreciate it if you left my family, your family and everyones family members out of this.
I appreciate you trying to use English and I congratulate you for it, but yours isn't good enough to play in this pool, so might be an idea to quit while you're still just a little behind!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.