Author: sexlion

Who will be the champion of European cup 2008? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-23 17:10:30 |Display all floors
Russia....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 21:19:28 |Display all floors
Yea I think Russia..

Too bad they kicked us out, we would've made a nice chance for victory. But Russia played a better match, they deserved victory. I'll support them for the championship.

Well at least a Dutch coach may win the championship. Russia is being led by the former coach of our national team (Hiddink), so he knew very well how to beat our tactics: he invented them himself

Hehe some people would call Hiddink a traitor, helping Russia defeat his home country. But here he's respected: another succesful export product

Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-6-20 09:26
maybe all of the holland people will abuse for their coach...let the tiger go back to mountain...

Haha nah we'll keep Van Basten alive for now, so he can try again at the world championship. If he loses that we may still eat the tiger
:: I'm in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, in July 2008 ::

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 09:34:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pendragon at 2008-6-23 21:19
Yea I think Russia..

Too bad they kicked us out, we would've made a nice chance for victory. But Russia played a better match, they deserved victory. I'll support them for the championship.

hehe...

thanks for your generous...

yes, Russia is a real black horse in this cup...maybe just for they are lucky to have a great coach: hiddink...

all of us said: holand is killed by holander(hiddink)...in fact, holand is always the hot team for that important cup...but seems always have not that fate to get the champion...

in fact, after we watched that match for Holand vs Russia...we have to say the result is not unexpected...Russia is so excellent...

and now Russia need to face spain...and they should not forget they are beated by spain for 1:4...so , if they have the shadow for that?

now, I think Germany is very good...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 15:38:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-6-18 17:15

hehe...

seems all teams I recommended are still alived  now...

Germany VS Portural...

Italy VS spanish...

holland VS ?

still think ITaly CAN GET THAT CHAMPION...

where is ur italy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 15:43:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2008-6-18 17:22
the name of my country is NOT Spanish but Spain.

I am spanish. I come from Spain.

Thanks for noting

ur contory performance is great in euro cup 2008, i like their style of playing football,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 15:50:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ldh336 at 2008-6-19 16:50
I believe the Holand will get a breakthrough in this Europe cup.Its fashion  is so pleasing to both the eye and the mind.If let me choose one team,I choose Holand.

holand is out, it's a pity, but frankly speaking, russia is deserved to win that game, right?
they played one great&excellent match with holand,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 15:52:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruicong at 2008-6-23 17:10
Russia....

i vote it also...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.