Views: 20672|Replies: 48

Who will be the champion of European cup 2008? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-7 17:20:53 |Display all floors
2008 European cup will inaugurate tonight (June 8 0:00), all of the football fans can enjoy another delicious football matchs...all of us know almost all of the football team in European is not bad...

I have ever heard that somebody said the Euro cup are easy to find "black horse", for example, Greece became the champion in last cup...which is really a myth...and which let all of greece happy for 4 yrs...

here, we can predict who will get that champion in this cup? welcome all of friends /fans can share your opinion...thanks...

me first...

I think Italy , Germany, spanish have the ability to get the champion...if I need to vote for the only one candidate,  I will choose italy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 23:25:25 |Display all floors
Germany.  The most improved team in Europe.  Played some nice stuff at the last World Cup and they are practically 'at home' again this time around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 09:48:51 |Display all floors

Iraq

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 09:35:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2008-6-7 23:25
Germany.  The most improved team in Europe.  Played some nice stuff at the last World Cup and they are practically 'at home' again this time around.

hehe...

yes, Germany is so stronger this time...and they got the first winning for 2:0 ...

some people said that Germany have show that champion imagine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 09:40:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-6-7 17:20
2008 European cup will inaugurate tonight (June 8 0:00), all of the football fans can enjoy another delicious football matchs...all of us know almost all of the football team in European is not bad ...

hehe...

so sorry that Italy has been get left by Holand , 0:3, NO DOUBT that everybody will look down them, all of us know they are the world champion in 2006...

but I still believe them, once they can pass from their group, they should have the ability to fetch that champion...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 09:42:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-9 09:48
Iraq

hehe....

oh, brother, are you joked again...we discuss who will be the champion of European cup...

Iraq is the champion for Asia cup in 2007...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-10 13:47:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-6-10 09:42

hehe....

oh, brother, are you joked again...we discuss who will be the champion of European cup...

Iraq is the champion for Asia cup in 2007...

u know what will happen if IRAQ wins

the west goes drunk..................haoshuang
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.