A Question For The Chinese Ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 12:59:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wholesalecar at 2008-6-6 12:39
I am from sourcinggate.com

He wants a girlfriend, not a car.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:07:34 |Display all floors
"But if your self esteem is so easily destroyed then perhaps she is looking for a stronger personality in her man."

Fatdragon...I don't know if you are male or female, but if someone flat out told you that you are ugly...wouldn't that hurt your self esteem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:09:08 |Display all floors
what  is wrong  with  you!

get  rid  of  that  girl.she  did  not  like  you.do not  take  it  seriously!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:18:05 |Display all floors

are they really?

Originally posted by wholesalecar at 2008-6-6 12:38
Chinese Ladies is the most beautiful and diligent all over the world.
I will want to marry one China Girl soon.

i know numerous practical ones
practical is the word

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:27:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-6-6 13:07
Fatdragon...I don't know if you are male or female, but if someone flat out told you that you are ugly...wouldn't that hurt your self esteem?  ...

But she did not say he was ugly - just not handsome enough. Nothing to get gutted about. She is either using this as an excuse or she is making very shallow judgements. Either way I am sure there are ladies out there who will love him for more profound reasons that would lead to a genuine lasting relationship.

I am married to a pretty and intelligent Chinese lady. I am not tall, dark, handsome, or even offering a foreign passport. My wife agrees with that and finds qualities that are more important for her to love.

Damned if I know what they are though.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:27:11 |Display all floors

if you were not handsome enough for her

why did she  start in  the first place? maybe she thought you might be rich, might be romantic, virile... anyway if she really used 'being not handsome' as an excuse, she was telling you that she was just as vain as other women who would marry anybody who won a million dollar lottery in one second, regardless of nationality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 13:39:54 |Display all floors
Fatdragon..Yes she did flat out tell me that I am ugly. My fault for the incorrect wording in the post.

That's OK though. The next time that her car breaks down and she calls me to come and help her, I'll tell her to call the illegal immigrant dishwasher. I'm sure that his good looks will help her get her car fixed!

And yes, I do get revenge when I get the chance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.