Views: 2792|Replies: 1

Chinese food and Mediterranean in one dish [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-5 14:17:11 |Display all floors
I have worked as an assistant at the side of famous chefs in London and as a main chef in Florence in big and famous restaurants.

Italian people and greek are lovers of our cuisine.As fans of good quality of food and chinese food lovers
they are the best customers in a restaurant.

As a chef  I have to change the dishes all the time  and create new ones for the most  demanding
customers.Through this procedure I have created  one series of dishes with the combination of chinese food and mediterranean food just in one plate.

I combine  tofu,  instead of  white cheese, prawns, raising, mint, cilantro, chili pepper, cucumbers and green onions with  noodles and some
desired amount of the dressing. Mound this mixture on top of the noodles and garnish with chopped peanuts and a few cilantro and mint sprigs.

This is my speciality  dish.It is the most successful dish in my restaurant in Paros island in Greece.
My new restaurant has been hugged by the Greek people creating me a big success.

e same bowl, toss the tofu, prawns, raising, mint, cilantro, chili pepper, cucumbers and green onions with
desired amount of the dressing. Mound this mixture on top of the noodles and garnish with chopped peanuts and a few cilantro and mint sprigs.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-6-6 18:30:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2008-6-5 14:17
I have worked as an assistant at the side of famous chefs in London and as a main chef in Florence in big and famous restaurants.

Italian people and greek are lovers of our cuisine.As fans of  ...

I am looking forward to tasting it .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.