Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 21:58:52 |Display all floors

Adopting Chinese Orphan Girls

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 11:37:11 |Display all floors

YOU ARE A RACIST

Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2009-4-7 21:58
This Black government of Obama is accelerating the immigration of Africans from the African continent and West Indies while restricting Hispanic and American Indians from Me ...

Jordan,

Judging from your views in other posts as well as this one, its quite obvious you have issues with the African race of people.  Anyone who discriminates against another people group is quite simply a racist.  You are no different to people who discriminate against the Chinese race.  

tting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 22:48:45 |Display all floors

respond to reply #24, tting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 12:00:06 |Display all floors
In my opinion, someone should take care of their words, no matter you agree with the topic or not,  it is impolite to insult it. Being a Chinese, I am proud of it I agreed with the LZ that the Chinese Kids are intelligent ~~ Come on !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 20:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2009-4-14 22:48

"Racist" is the term which was created by Americans since their country is multi racial compare to China which are mostly light skin or Mongoloid people.  In effect American ...

I have to apologise for lowering myself to your standards by answering your post.  I did not realise you are completely mad.  You, GIACOMM and probably a few others on here..completely and utterly crazy!  

I'm guessing you've stopped taking your medication and the authorities have allowed you to mix with the general public :-)

Anyway thanks for being so funny and making me laugh today.  From now on I will know not to take you seriously  :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-18 06:33:18 |Display all floors

resond to reply #27,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.