Author: susansusan

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-8 07:21:05 |Display all floors

I will keep smiling,thanks

Yes, we work hard on relationship and I offer all my love, even my money, and at the end he threatened me to die together, hehehe, what a fnny and sad story.
I learnt one sentence: The love world is a war world, some people win and some people defeat, it is a normal thing, so everyone need to be strong to fight for that war.
Yes English is my major, I learnt myself and I used it at work, but still room for improvement.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 21:30:44 |Display all floors

what a tired holiday....

susan , how is your weekend ? It must be very nice .....
I hope that I can have a good rest every week , but unfortunatly I have to go home to give a hand on housework.
so , I am a engineer from Monday to Saturday, and the same time , I am a farmer at Sunday.
anyway , I just want a sleep , a nice sleep with a sweet dream . tomorrow will be a busy day .....I get a lot of job.
how many day off do you get ?
please share your happy holiday with me .
and do not give up , you will find the best guy who love you , protect you , treasure you and touch your heart.
good night

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 22:31:53 |Display all floors

That is a nice holiday

Sunday, June 08, 2008
Today is boat festival, it is one of the famous festival, I was so lonely at last night, at first I was planning to visit one friend, but she told me that she need to accompany her boyfriend at that day, and I tried other friend, but all told me that they need to accompany their family, and finally, I am totally alone.
And I went online, I met one previous colleagues on QQ and she invited me to come to her place for visiting. I thought:” I am alone at the dorm, and maybe I can come to her place, no matter what, I won’t be alone.”
And so I did, I went to her place, I met her husband, her child and her brother, we ate lunch together and we talked many things, later we went for shopping and came back at late noon.
That is many things about the conversation and I will write it down tomorrow.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 08:05:02 |Display all floors

just stopby and say HELLO...

i apologize for not being here for quite sometime...how're you doin, sis  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 08:53:41 |Display all floors

pjtran

I saw ant in my computer screen.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 08:54:15 |Display all floors
Monday, June 09, 2008
Yesterday is boating festival, as I was lonely at dorm and so I went out for one previous colleague’s price for visiting, we chatted and went for shopping together.
She worked for this company from 2003 to 2005 and left for that another company, also as a sales in another company, but that company has business with this company, so the boss thought she stole customers from that company and hated her very much.
The other company, whose products is sofa, and before this company doesn’t make sofa and bought sofas from that company, so they have cooperation before, but as this company started to make sofa themselves, and stole the designs from that company, so they hated this company too. the boss told me:” never try to promote that company sofa design, if the customers order their company sofa, tell them not in production.”
And so that company boss asked me to help him to sell their sofa, and I dare not do it for that reason, and one thing, angered that company boss very much.
One customer ordered one container of sofa, and I asked the price directly from their boss, but when I gave the order to Miss Guang for production arrangement, she didn’t place order to that company, instead, she placed order in that company but they can’t make it, and so she asked help from other company, and they knew the fact and was angry.
Because Miss Guang was in bad temper, she angered one customer and he changed the supplier to that company, the boss is angry with that and so control the order to that company, so they are not in good relationship, although sometimes that is cooperation.
Also that colleague, because she worked for this company and changed her job to other factory, and knew many customer details, so the boss considered she betrayed this company.
The reason for she changed her job because of Miss Guang, Miss Guang is the relation of the boss and she worked very short time but the boss let her to be the manger of the sales department, that colleague work for that company for three years but still a seller, so she was angry and resigned.
That is too much complicated relation, and even so many affairs, still the world is running.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 09:40:12 |Display all floors

so complicated relationship

anyway , that is always happen nowadays.
that is your boss's fault .  he should know how to build a harmonious relationship between boss and
employee. a base ability.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.