Author: susansusan

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 08:55:44 |Display all floors
Friday, June 06, 2008
When I was in dining hall yesterday noon, one colleague said to me:” I will go to your dorm tonight, I have something to tell you and you can’t never know that.”I was confused and I waited her to my dorm and there is her story.
There is an accountant sits beside my desk, she is a young girl that only 19 years old but she worked for this factory for three years, even she didn’t have high education, but as she is the relation of the boss, so she has the chance to get high position.
She is a nice girl, innocent, happy and beautiful, but the life to her is very nice, she didn’t experience any hardship and the life is beautiful to her too.
Since the beginning of last year, a driver who also worked for this company chased her, and he was very nice to her, for example, buy breakfast for her every morning, even in the coldest morning, buy a lot of present for her, and give her everyday for present his miss. We all agree that she has a nice boyfriend, for his family is wealth.
So last Spring Festival, she brought him back to her hometown and met her family, she was happy, she devoted everything for her love, it was pity, I didn’t agree that she devoted her body but she did, and then the tragedy happened.
Just one month ago, he told her that he has a wife and also a child out of his marriage. She was crazy and could not get out of that, she cried, but everything is too late.
He gave her money, because his family is wealth, and from their relationship, she got nothing, not love, not identity but money.
And very soon, she recovered, people said she should get away from him, but she didn’t, because she has gone too far for that relationship. And now, he gives her money and she devoted herself.
It is such a pity, a sad story, I don’t know what her future is, nobody knows.
I read that story and I wasn’t happy, I can’t understand why that is so many bad guys in this world, I guess I should be more careful for that kind of relationship.
At about 9pm, I received one message from my first boyfriend:” Are you in Xinqiao?” I felt confused about his message and I replied:” Yes, I am.” He said:” I am in Xinqiao and I will visit you tonight.”
I thought:” well, I may treat it as a friendly visit but nothing else.” And so I agreed his visit, he drove a car to my place, we chatted for one hour and he left, but till this morning, I could not help thinking:” what is his intention for visiting?”
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 21:49:38 |Display all floors

your story let me feel sad .

yes  .  there are many bad guys in this world.
but , why does girl always love bad guys with her heart and give up good guys?
this is an old say in china . " boy do not bad , girl do not love."
base on my personal experience, it is very hard to find a true love . very very very hard .
I am a single man now , because I just broke up with my girl friend , she find a good guy who have the
better physical condition than me .  poor boy have no money , have no right to love .
in this realistic society , I have to accept  this  true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 09:00:50 |Display all floors

garyguoyi

You are totally wrong, it isn't because you are poor but you have the right for love and for marriage, to tel the fact, both love experience, my BF is with lower income than me but I love them and fell in love, although I am fail for both.
The GF left you because you are poorer than others, i'd like to say, she doesn't derves your love.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 09:02:32 |Display all floors
Saturday, June 07, 2008
I wrote that day, my first boyfriend visited me and I didn’t know his true intention, so yesterday, I sent message to him and asked why he visited me, and I sent message to him, he didn’t reply me back, but at night, he went online and he said:” well, I am not marry yet, but I am planning to marry very soon,”
So I asked:” with who you are going to marry?”
He said:” I went blind-date last Spring Festival and so I agreed for marriage.”
I didn’t know why, he came so far to my place and his intention is to tell me that he is going to marry. I just confused why he visited me and what is the reason for visiting, and finally I knew it, but, does it worth.
I don’t know, I cried, I don’t know why I was cried but I did cried, I fell in love twice and all ended up to a sad story, the first one broken up and the second one cheated me. It doesn’t mean that the more you fell in love and the more successful you are, but it is a sad fact that the more you tried, the more failure you are, because so far, nobody give you the blessing, nobody give you marriage and you are still alone, like me.
It is the end and it is the beginning, and I am still on the way to go.
One classmate told me:” I went to make a certificate of not marriage, and the dealer said: you are 26 years old and you are not marry, that is too bad to say this to me.”
I shocked and said:” Yes, he must be bad educated.”
She said:” I replied, you know what, this country is promoting late marriage, late born, and I am following the instruction of the government and I am a good citizen.”
I can’t understand, how people think about a girl that at the age of 26 and didn’t marry? I guess it is normal but the people don’t think at that way.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 10:59:16 |Display all floors

It doesn’t mean that the more you fell in love and the more successful you are,

I am agree , totally agree.
that is a unfair game , but many men and women are still playing this game . no matter how hurt they are ;
no matter how many times they fail .  they hope that next time is the last time , is the best  time , is the prefect
time......I hope so .
so I am still working , finding a nice girl to be my wife.
each guys have their love story , do not  care about romantic or not . this story belong to you .
my friends ,  treasure your love .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 11:53:06 |Display all floors

garyguoyi

When you tell me to treatsure my love, I don't know how to say, I don't have BF now.
Everyone is trying to find a nice girl or nice boy to be the second part, but sometimes story ends up to a failure, still I wish you good luck.
And me too, I am on the way.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 20:35:23 |Display all floors

keep smiling

yes , my story ends up to a failure . actually , I feel sad and my heart was hurt .......
sometimes I want to cry , but my tear don't will to come out .
we work hard on this relation , but get nothing . why ??????
there are many reasons . but who care about those reasons . just a beautiful excuse. right?
wish , susan , you  will find the true love .
by the way , I have a question . Is English  your major ? I can see that your English is very very good .
a top guy. I am learning , hope one day to be a top guy too . hope I can talk , can read , can listen......
can express myself  freely......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.