diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-5 11:12:18 |Display all floors

caringhk

I appreciated.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 11:13:01 |Display all floors
Thursday, June 05, 2008
I was excited to know that I passed all the subjects for under-graduation and I have a beautiful mood yesterday, I could not hide my excitement, everything is nice to me, even I know that out of expectation, the container was late come till 7pm last night, I said to the driver:” be careful on the way, and don’t hurry up.”
The new colleagues left that company, when he was called by the management department, Ms Guang:” he is saying bye bye to us.” The other colleague asked her:” You have already known the result, didn’t you?” she said:” No, I didn’t.” but the entire office knows that.
And this morning, another girls came to this office, she is a fat girl with ugly figure, but she has strong background, because she is also the relation of the boss, I confused why the boss always look for their relation for working but never look for worker from the personal market.
That is how this factory works, whenever the old worker is gone, and the boss start to find worker from their relation, and finally, this factory does run for business.
At the management system, I found that the unimportant position, that filled with their relation, but in important position, it can’t because not their relation can do it, and need to find the capable workers from outside.
It is the charactistic of familial business.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 13:16:03 |Display all floors
support your diary!up!Up!UP! It becomes my habit to read your diary everyday in CD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 13:24:02 |Display all floors
Susan,Congratulations to learn that you have passed the exams of all the subjects;this one or two  days I 'm in low spirit,because that girl told me she has gotten a bf that she always love in her hometown,I'm depresssssssssssed,so reluctant to talk more,send you my best regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 13:31:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-6-5 13:24
Susan,Congratulations to learn that you have passed the exams of all the subjects;this one or two  days I 'm in low spirit,because that girl told me she has gotten a bf that she always love in her  ...

u got 15885 points to go b4 becoming VIP..............

Super VIP, add another 20000
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 13:33:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-5 11:13
Thursday, June 05, 2008
I was excited to know that I passed all the subjects for under-graduation and I have a beautiful mood yesterday, I could not hide my excitement, everything is nice to me, e ...

if your boss limits to relations only,

his company won't grow BIG .......

maybe become lazy like PIG
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 14:12:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-6-5 01:24 PM
Susan,Congratulations to learn that you have passed the exams of all the subjects;this one or two  days I 'm in low spirit,because that girl told me she has gotten a bf that she always love in her  ...

Don't be upset, I am with you.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.