Author: susansusan

diary of June,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-3 16:01:32 |Display all floors
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
I want to write something about the so-called manager of the sales department, because something happened about her quite significant today, and I guess maybe I will write down what I know about her.
At the first day that I went to this company for interview, I was lead to the sales department, and I saw her, the lady with yellow hair and greeted me. The boss interviewed me and I was accepted so I started to work for this company at the following day.
From the conversation between her, I knew that she was graduated from colleague at that year, it was 2005, and I was quite excited and I guessed I may have common interest with her, because we are the only people that have high educational background.
At the beginning, I didn’t like that company, and I complained to her, that I may left that company and started to work for another company, I didn’t tell this to anyone else but her, because I trusted her very much.
And something happened, one day, the boss called me and asked me to go to his office, and so I did, the first sentence he spoke to me is:” Miss Guang said you won’t work for this company at the following year, and I guess we may need discussion.”
I was shocked and the boss spoke with me for one hour and I came to know that she isn’t trustworthy, so since that time, I didn’t contact her for private chat.
At the office life, I quarreled with her for several times for her unreasonable request, and I didn’t much interest in her, because I didn’t under her regulation and she has not right to intervene my work or my customers.
But the boss trusted her very much, it is because she has special relation with the boss, so she became the manager of the sales department, although actually she doesn’t have the ability to do so.
Several days ago, the typist’s computer was very slow, and she said to the typist:” I will ask the boss to replace your computer.” And the typist was very happy about that, and so yesterday, the new computer was bought and sent to the sales department.
This morning, the typist copied the old file into the new computer and found something wrong, she thought:” it is a new computer but why so many files in this computer and password is needed.”
She was confused until Miss Guang said:” I have many useful files in that computer, send it to me through Internet.” And then she realized that Miss Guang replaced the new computer and gave her the old computer.
She was very angry, even in this morning Miss Guang said:” you are going to have a new computer.” How she reacted if she found out it was still a old computer but not the new one?
She has not right to request to the boss, because the boss trusted her very much, and the typist is rather angry, but what she can do is angry.
I could not understand, what a selfish person.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 21:22:23 |Display all floors

I am sorry to hear that

well , you know , It is very hard to make a good friend in this realistic society.
keep on writing every day. I am learning English by reading your daily.
I hope someday I can write my daily too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 10:28:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-3 15:59

I got candy and one lunch as gift.

can you give me half a candy???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 10:53:52 |Display all floors

garyguoyi

That is not sorry, that isn't your fault.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 10:54:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-4 10:28 AM

can you give me half a candy???

I ate all the candy already, you are too late.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 10:55:03 |Display all floors
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I want to write something about one classmate, she was married several years ago and backed to the hometown, she was very nice to me before and so every time I went back to hometown I would visit her.
Yesterday I received one call from another classmate, she also married several years ago and born a daughter the year before, she married to a wealth family and she didn’t need to worry about her life. she called me:” Did you tell her that I have money? Because she called me for asking 1000RMB.”
I said:” I didn’t receive call from her for a long time, and how could I tell her something about you?”
She said:” she called me and told me that her business was failed and she needed money to pay it back.”
I said:” Well, RMB1000 is small sum of money, and why need to borrow it?” and so I was confused.
Last night, I went online for checking the result of examination at April, and I found that the last subject of under-graduation was passed, I was so happy about that, I worked so hard for it and finally I passed all the subjects, I was excited and I slept well last night with smile.
I am confidence that I will get graduation certificate next year, that years of effort, finally I did.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 10:57:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-6-4 10:55
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I want to write something about one classmate, she was married several years ago and backed to the hometown, she was very nice to me before and so every time I went back t ...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

for passing your exams
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.