Author: pegasus01

Anybody has expertise on interracial marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-4 14:02:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2008-6-1 23:04
Throughout your marriage, especially in illiberal and socially backward countries like Australia,  ...

I think it would be a pretty sure bet that there are many more mixed marriages in Australia, per capita, than in China.
Although I realise that those of the racist mentality of Cestmoi and Mengzhi, are unlikely to do so.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 14:10:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-6-4 13:43
bingo!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Just an Opinion

can you ask Anita Sarawak/Ning Baizura why they chooses to have white hubbies???

& hubby have name like Mahathir
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 14:22:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-4 14:10

can you ask Anita Sarawak/Ning Baizura why they chooses to have white hubbies???

& hubby have name like Mahathir

can you tell your stories using

rubber girls from different brands????

dont denied you are an expert with dolls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 22:21:41 |Display all floors
Spamming? C'est Moi...
It is  a board in China...however, whites are NOT the only people here dating Chinese people...so....with all due respect STFU.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 22:34:33 |Display all floors
who will be the expertise of interracial marriage? no one. but anyone can give you some advice. if you believe in a man who has the experience, he is not hesitant to offer you some advice.
firstly, culture background difference is a block before your life. don't think it is so easy to conquer. in fact, too many marriages break in this. besides the regions, daily life is the most challengable thing. secondly, finicial problems is another probem. too many divorce are caused by it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 23:06:18 |Display all floors

different cuisine at different time...

married to a guyanese's lady for 13 yrs & divorced for 5 yrs now...just love international venue  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 00:52:28 |Display all floors

Inter-racial marriages in Australia

Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-4 14:02
I think it would be a pretty sure bet that there are many more mixed marriages in Australia, per capita, than in China.
Although I realise that those of the racist mentality of Cestmoi and Men ...

The first white to marry an Aborigine had to flee for their lives, living in the bush.

It was not too long ago that when white women married non-whites, they were told that if they must, then not to have babies. The official Australian policy is not to have the country over-run by half-breeds.

So sure are you that I don't know what inter-racial marriages were like in white Australia? You people lie through your teeth while white-washing history.

[ Last edited by cestmoi at 2008-6-5 12:57 AM ]
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.