Author: xilaren

will the chinese forgive Sharon Stone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-30 17:37:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-30 17:34

it was in her karma remarks news

I know that. I was just wondering how the two became friends ...what is in common? Basic Instinct? or political belieft?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-30 18:27:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-5-30 17:37

I know that. I was just wondering how the two became friends ...what is in common? Basic Instinct? or political belieft?

this is a very good question.How they have been friends?:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-30 18:30:18 |Display all floors

Ni hao

Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-5-30 17:13
Damage control can have positive effects or backlash. I think whether she will be forgiven depends on her future behaviors toward Chinese victims who she hurt so much by making stupid statement lik ...

You are quite right.She has to work really hard in order to convince the chinese.
Having DL as a friend ,I have some doubts about it.
Time  and actions show people's  real feelings .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 20:50:18 |Display all floors
I cannot think for a moment why the Chinese people should forgive her.

After all, it is just karma as a result of shooting off her big mouth.

Perhaps if her apology was from the heart and not a damage limitation excercise then she could expect a more sympathetic karma.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 22:06:23 |Display all floors
“Why we cannot accept Stones apology!"   yes!  that's what i am gonna say!  not for myself ,but for the poeple  who died ,for the innocent children lost in the disaster ,for the survivors ,'cause there was an old lady playing a joke on their suffering. you can't  just slap one's face with a damn "sorry"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 23:37:47 |Display all floors
As a Chinese, I do feel a big angry with what she said and it is very difficul for me to forgive her.
For a natian, i think we should show our forgiveness after her apologize. i dont know what makes her to hate our govermment so much, but there must be a reason for her to do so. maybe she was misled by weasten medium or sth else. time is everything.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 00:37:20 |Display all floors

What did D L say about this ..

It would be interesting to see D L 's opinion on Stone's karma comments. But then he might choose not to comment on this...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.