Views: 13280|Replies: 84

will the chinese forgive Sharon Stone? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-30 16:10:22 |Display all floors
I heard Sharon Stone's statements about Karma and the chinese victims and got really shocked especially at a time when even 'stones'were touched and sad about people's tragedy in Sichuan.

Sharon Stone showed her real feelings about the chinese in the very beginning.
Now she is asking for forgiveness.Sometimes it is too late to ask for forgiveness.Me personally I do not believe her.
She saw that her behaviour is going to do harm to her career and now she is rushing to make corrections by asking for forgiveness and by offering help.
The chinese victims and any earthquake victims are not beggars.They need first of all heart .Giving money without giving your heart is a deed of insult instead of help.
I am wondering if the chinese people will accept her apology.I personally would never forgive  her.
She showed her real feelings to the whole world ,no excuses and no apologies should be accepted.
your opinion please
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:02:07 |Display all floors
for me...will never forgive her....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:13:33 |Display all floors

Ni Hao Xilaren very nice post

Damage control can have positive effects or backlash. I think whether she will be forgiven depends on her future behaviors toward Chinese victims who she hurt so much by making stupid statement like that. She will have to show her sincerity through her actions. Words alone are cheap.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:20:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-5-30 17:13
Damage control can have positive effects or backlash. I think whether she will be forgiven depends on her future behaviors toward Chinese victims who she hurt so much by making stupid statement lik ...

with words like D L is her friend.................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:25:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-30 17:20

Wonder how did D L become her friend? Basic Instinct? Not sure that agrees with D L's belieft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:34:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-5-30 17:25

Wonder how did D L become her friend? Basic Instinct? Not sure that agrees with D L's belieft.

it was in her karma remarks news
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 17:35:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-30 17:20

This girl Sharon Stone came from a poor family.  

Growing up poor meant she had a hand-to-mouth existence before she had a break in the movies.

She could ill afford putting any underwear on or off screen, and that's her trademark.

The film "Basic Instinct", for instance, started with a crime scene in which a man tied to the bed was repeated stabbed by his sexual partner riding him like a horse.  

From that moment on the murderess played a cat-and-mouse psychological mind-game with the detectives.

The Richard Geres and Sharon Stones in this world all got the start in their careers in the American movie industry by playing giggolos, murderers, pimps and DL sympathizers.  

So what does that tell you about the caliber of these people?

They believed whatever their newspapers fed them about Tibet -- the con artist DL himself believed in using the Western media to sustain his naked aggression against Chinese sovereignty in Tibet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.