Views: 102105|Replies: 961

Pro-American thread! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 19:42:17 |Display all floors
An experiment!

The 'United States' section of the forum has been filled with American-bashing threads!

Considering that so many think the American people are trying to replace the Chinese government with a duplicate of their own! Oh, where is all that stuff?

OK, comeon my fellow countrymen, let 'em have it! Lemme guess, you really don't give a flip, do you? That's what I thought!

Most Americans know next to nothing about China and are absolutely not really interested --  unless the people are in trouble, in which case the average Joe will pour his heart-out .... and his wallet!

For you American-bashers, if you come into my thread, you are asking to be ripped -- that's a promise!

I am an American people, not an American government!!! KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Do you need a quote from Amy Tan about distinguishing between a people and their government?

Anyone who does not fall in-love with the Chinese people is an ignoramous!

Anyone who wants to trash the Chinese government is an idiotic, nit-picking coward, too messed-up to put their energies into solving our own overwhelming problems, especially the whole truth, canadianbob!

Even a fake Canadian is welcomed into my thread to boast about the American people!

Now, of course, you all know I am called a Chinese apologist, not an American apologist! In fact, I make no damn apologies -- ask mengzhi! Anyway, Americans are not my favorite people, but it is very clear to me, their bashings are way out of balance in this forum!

emucentral-- you pick apart my spellings again, and I will thump you! I can barely see, my friend, so back the F off!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2008-5-28 07:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 19:50:22 |Display all floors

I am here to support the f.reedom

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:05:36 |Display all floors
Oops , sorry , wrong place .  This must be the mental asylum ward , the delusional is preaching to the malicious  is sermonizing to the hallucinating and it is all on !!  I am out of here . Yuck .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:11:37 |Display all floors

Mengzhie ?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:39:52 |Display all floors
Freedom of conscience: no demands of loyalty, no weights of history, parents that consider children who become their own persons to be their greatest achievement, the freedom to challenge all points of authority and demand their elimination.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:49:02 |Display all floors
I agree, Scandinavia has done a good job adopting this American invention, that's why its such a good place to live. It has all the best parts of the US with all the best of Old European art and culture. I'd move to Sweden if it were warmer and we could finish the thing about the EU becoming states 52 through 78.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:53:40 |Display all floors
Blue,

Norway? More like Snorway, I'd rather have Kenya, it has better animals.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.