Author: chinadaily

Sharon Stone: Was China quake `bad karma?'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 14:02:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-5-28 00:25
Sharon Stone

Strange ???????????  

I first posted this topic lunchtime 27th May before Oxgold evening 27th and the CD on morning 28th.

After just 3 or 4 posts my  thread dissappeared.  Is  ...

I've "enlightened" you.  I am waiting for my post to "support" you.  

- your du yan long is so funny and cute - !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-28 14:15:39 |Display all floors

iii3hairs

Thank you.  I will keep 'my eye' out for you  .

But I will not keep my eye out for these:

According to the Web-based database imdb.com, Stone has at least four movies coming up between now and 2010, including "Streets of Blood," "Five Dollars a Day" and "The Year of Getting to Know Us."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 14:26:14 |Display all floors
Ok we all know now that Ms Stone is a complete idiot what we suspected long ago. She has much more to say with her legs than with her brain which is also quite common in her microcosm. She is not a celeb because of her IQ...unless i missed something
Nothing new and who cares?
Awaiting Madonna, Beyonce , Britney 's opinion on the same  topic. Lots of fun to come
Paris Hilton is already on the way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 14:27:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-5-28 01:15
Thank you.  I will keep 'my eye' out for you  .

But I will not keep my eye out for these:

According to the Web-based database imdb.com, Stone has at least four movies coming up between now  ...

but she'll be only as a lao tai tai er yi. A LAO TAI TAI

dId you see "Bobby"?  She's awful She's too too old old

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-28 14:38:33 |Display all floors

iii3hairs

Both China and the West have many older stars who still have much charisma and kudos.

Stone is not one of them.

But most important is what she says with her little Freudian slip, and may reflect the idealogy of her 'friends',  That gives a glimpse into what a shallow little bunch they are.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 14:54:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-5-28 01:38
Both China and the West have many older stars who still have much charisma and kudos.

Stone is not one of them.

But most important is what she says with her little Freudian slip, ...

she does not have any depth.  She has never been my cup of tea. Period.  I am not surprised by what she said this time - if she's completely another person whom I would admire in my life, I might be really shocked. But not her. She's typically a brainless popular Hollywoodish star - so many there like her. Although heard her IQ is higher than average - or higher than those silly Hollywood stars. But I have no care of her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 15:05:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruedes at 2008-5-28 14:45
This one of the beauty of democracy that even idiots can express themselves in public as in dictatorship only idiots can do so

Do you mean Disneyland or Hollywood? Or the country which they're part of- you know, the one that dispatches Iraqi reporters to Guantanamo if they think they're free to criticize its behaviour there?

Or perhaps you're referring to the "elections" they have every 4 years, where Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum compete for the biggest corporate largesse, lest they criticize their largesse suppliers and end up with their brains splattered over:

1. A presidential limousine (JFK in Dallas) or

2. A sidewalk (John Lennon in New York, albeit not a presidential candidate).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.