Author: oxgold

Sharon Stone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 19:05:48 |Display all floors
Pinoy ,

You are a nut , simply and succinctly . You think you are smart and witty . You are not . I am going to leave you alone from now , so leave me out of your sandpit please . Germany do produce some of the best nutters in history  eg  one Adolf H. remember ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 19:10:08 |Display all floors

You cant stop thinking of that old "ADOLF"

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:07:49 |Display all floors

honestly said

all of you are completely nuts

but Pinoy is the worst.. he is at least not chinese and should know better

Du deutsche Drecksau!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:14:34 |Display all floors

Your handle is not normal

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:42:46 |Display all floors
Expatter,

I'm pretty sure at least 1 million people were thinking that and more agreed with her. That's not a value judgment, that's just a fact; my challenge is that no one in China much cares about those millions so there's no reason for them to care about Sharon Stone. At all.

This is an opportunity for trans-Pacific unity. I urge the Chinese to join the Americans in pretty much not caring about her.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 22:20:57 |Display all floors
What she has done deeply and badly hurt the hearts of the Chinese especially the ones who love to watch
hers movies.
What she said shows that she ignorant or she has other purpose.
I think we don't have to care the buffoons like her. There are many people who are unamiable for China and
the Chinese people.Maybe they don't understand us for lacking communion and don't know each other well.
I hope we should reinforce communication for adequately understanding each other well.
The world will be a nice paradise where there is  no animosity, no prejudice and no war if everybody of us
cherish catholicity and understand and try to dedicate love.
Like never before and never again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-29 01:26:47 |Display all floors

Not much love here....

With threehairs basically arguing the OBL is some kind of hero (She is pretty typical of many Chinese: there was "delight" expressed by MANY Chinese after 9-11, with big smiles and "they deserved it", etc. ,etc.. I was in GZ at the time, and there were T-shirts on sale glorifying the attack, and BUBBLE GUM CARDS for children to collect that idolized OBL and quoted unrealistically high casualty numbers, etc.   An American expat I knew who worked for a Chinese employer quit his job after his boss got a little too excited and used a staff meeting to try and browbeat and humiliate him over it--pretty creepy.), and Mengzi (quite predictably) resorting to abuse: "maggots", etc..

This is really about the latest party directive on "Who to Hate".  
I think it's sometimes difficult to love those who so cynically use hate as a political tool.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.