Author: oxgold

Sharon Stone [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-28 10:12:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 10:57
.... that she will say something "important", too.

I doubt that she's one of the monk's serfs. At least this is my impression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 10:25:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 09:56
... it does not justify to have 3 separate threads dealing with it. ...

So we have now increased it to 4 threads - just to keep you happy.

Some people talk weather, some floods, some earthquakes........

When it happens to you then it makes it personal.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 11:04:30 |Display all floors

Hahahaha

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 11:14:03 |Display all floors
MY GOD! You little tofu-turds won't let the ---- go. WATCH the tape and see that she talks about how she realized that this was a time to set aside differences and help the common people.

WHat is the matter with you f*&kin nancies!?!?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-27 09:51

...your name tells me that you are either German, Swiss or Austrian. The Chinese have suffered a lot and I feel sorry for the many dead. Whole families have been killed. It is not something to  ...

I think you've made a very sincere statement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:44:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oxgold at 2008-5-27 08:51
In the very day of 11 Sep 2001 of seven years ago, when Osama Bin Laden brought forth upon the merciless disaster to Americans, we all Chinese were grieved as all Americans. To the man-made disaste ...Sharon Stone and Osama Bin Laden  

Sharon Stone and Osama Bin Laden 不可同日而语. Why the whole world follows the US to call O.B.L. the hell or terrioist?  They may condiseer themselves's actions as resistances.  If the US supports the Israel to terrorize the Palestine, how the Palestinians and Middle-easters' resistances became the terrioism?

Then how about the US and many western countries' colonization and invasions to many other countries with the slaughters of wars by taken tons of millions' lives.  How can you justify those?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 15:49:44 |Display all floors
------- The majority of people in the West do not take Hollywood film stars that serious.  ----413pinoy

No. If such stars say that earthquake in San Francisco or hurricane in New Oleans are Karma, that's nothing of my business. Please tell me the majority of people in the West will take that serious then?

[ Last edited by oxgold at 2008-5-28 03:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.