Author: oxgold

Sharon Stone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 09:36:07 |Display all floors

She is dump and those who react to her

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:43:16 |Display all floors
She also said:

"Stone added, however, that she changed her mode of thought when she got a letter from the Tibetan Foundation, which said that people from the country were venturing into China to help those in need after the disaster.

"That made me cry," Stone said. "They asked me if I'd like to write a quote about that and I said that I would -- that it was a big lesson to me, that sometimes you have to learn to put your head down and be of service, even to people who aren't nice to you."

Which pounders her previous statement. Too many people in this forum are always ready to exterminate those who don't think like them

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-28 09:50:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 10:36
have a problem, too. In the so-called "WESTERN WORLD", we allow everybody to speak out, even if its the biggest nonsense ever. It is up to the "free" audience to take it for gra ...

pinoy,

I don't agree with you. There's a clear line between insult and free expression. You know it and this mountain goat as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:53:12 |Display all floors
Such an astute observation that these earthquakes are in retribution for our transgressions. Her idea or her agent's?

On the other hand, it could go a long way to explaining tornadoes in the Mid West (EVERY YEAR), earthquakes in San Fransisco & Alaska and an Mt St Helens - volcano., not to mention earthquakes AND volcanos in Hawaii.

I think she should have a chat with that nice Mr Bush and explain the error of his ways.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:56:34 |Display all floors

Whatever it is ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 09:57:58 |Display all floors

I am now waiting for "Paris Hilton" ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 10:08:57 |Display all floors
who cares what Mrs Stone says. She realized she said something stupid and she cried .Typically feminine Ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.