Author: oxgold

Sharon Stone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 00:55:14 |Display all floors

Sharon Stone

Well, Sharon Stone likened China's Sichuan earth quake to karma in regards to Tibet. Well, it is not surprising coming for an American who is generally biased against China.

What a pathetic piece of crab (er....stone) !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 02:21:33 |Display all floors

You should have posted your

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 02:26:05 |Display all floors
"In the very day of 11 Sep 2001 of seven years ago, when Osama Bin Laden brought forth upon the merciless disaster to Americans, we all Chinese were grieved as all Americans. "- OXGOLD

No. You were "ALL" not. Many Chinese loved it. Those posts have since been deleted, but many thought it was a great show!

Sharons Stone sputtered along in a poorly worded response, that I think she should have kept to herself...
No need to utter her and Bin Laden in the same sentence even. Drawing a parallel like this just makes you look like a tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 03:06:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 03:10:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 07:03:56 |Display all floors

Dear iii3hairs

Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-5-27 22:46

a cold blooded worm - out!  Get out to your home - if you still has a place called home - live in the hole, a cage, a cell - homeless !

of course i am not homeless, i dont life in Sichuan

its just so sad that this happened in a Ti.bet.ian Autoomous provice and many of the victims were Tib.tans

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-28 07:28:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fotzenknecht at 2008-5-28 08:03

of course i am not homeless, i dont life in Sichuan

its just so sad that this happened in a Ti.bet.ian Autoomous provice and many of the victims were Tib.tans

You're just a brainless Swiss creature, a shame for your country and most probably drunken. If you'd live up to your handle name you'd not need to troll around here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.