Author: cartkingsky

Tibetans and PLA soldiers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-31 01:21:24 |Display all floors
interesting Filter c.ensor.sh.ip system this network has ......:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 06:36:15 |Display all floors

One thing at a time .

OK OK  settle down my chickens . It is feeding time and there is plenty to go around .  I do like tidiness , and as I asked my question first ( of pinoy actually but the rest can't help themselves can they ? ) of the Jews and their showers , I ought to get my answer first .  Your question is one a false premise . Whereas the 6 million Jews perishing is well documented ( ask Israel ) the other is Hollow Hollywood myths and merriment .  No can do .

Anyone wants to answer my Jewish question ? Don't all rush . You will all get a chance .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 07:19:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-5-31 08:36
I asked my question first ( of pinoy actually but the rest can't help themselves can they ? ) ...., I ought to get my answer first .   ...

You may be waiting.

I understand Pinoy is having difficulty in logging in.

Apparently his ability to debate was too good for the usual suspects, so they resort to a ban.

Surely China is not afraid of free and fair discussion, as promised in the constitution ?

FREE PINOY,

FREE PINOY .

FREE PINOY !

"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 11:14:55 |Display all floors
So sorry to hear there is a ban on pinoy ; it is about time .  It is only merciful to put such creatures " down " to avoid suffering , you understand .  The real facts may just be  1)  he lost his English dictionary and cannot write his posts  2) His language is so foul the mods filtered him off  or  3 )  he is just now realizing he is out of this league  ( He is in emu's league though ) . The blind is comforting the deaf !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 11:17:17 |Display all floors

Am I right here ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 16:28:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-5-31 13:14
So sorry to hear there is a ban on pinoy ; it is about time ...

Mengzhi obviously doesn't like having to deal with the difficult questions and topics from Pinoy.

The real facts may just be  1)  he lost his English dictionary and cannot write his posts  ...

For someone whose first language is English, Pinoy's writing is perfectly fine.
Considering Pinoy's first language would actually be German, his English is outstanding.

2) His language is so foul the mods filtered him off    ...

I cannot remember bad language from Pinoy. Certainly he'd be out performed on the bad language and insults front by Mengzhi and his sinonazi mates.

3 )  he is just now realizing he is out of this league  ( He is in emu's league though ) .  ...

Ah, I am honoured that you consider I am in the same league as Pinoy. Far and away ahead of you ignorant xenophobes and racists.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 16:50:47 |Display all floors

Yes pinoy was doing well here ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.