Author: cartkingsky

Tibetans and PLA soldiers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-14 08:55:22 |Display all floors

Runing on ignorance .

# 246, Emu,

I bet you were not even aware of this woman , or any other person , being hard done by until someone mentioned it !!  Then the flame thrower comes out and you spray at everything Chinese in sight .  This hypocrisy sits well with your racist attitude I guess .  When are you going to learn something before you bang on and on about things you know zilch about ?

You are still unable or unwilling to provide evidence that 200 peaceful Tbts were killed in that " crackdown " . Any links now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 10:10:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-14 07:35
Let's see, Alkatiri is accused of something by his former political colleagues in Timor....

Yes, and his political opponent is an Oz minions, agree to surrender Timorese oil to a bully neighbor.

Australian Media reports those accusations.

Yes, without reporting Alkitiri's side. That's a filtering.

Alkatiri has got his counter claims of defamation aired and reported in Australia.

After he's forced to step down suing your media demonisation. Not before.

Former leader of province (in exile) denies involvement, denies fomenting the violence, calls for calm and publicly expresses support for certain events in the country and urges his supporters not to create mischef.

Yesh, just how Howard denied involvement in Alkitiri dumping and declared he supported Timorese "demobcrazy" without mentioning about oil. Emphasize on the good things (which is lie) and refuse to comment on the real intention.

None of the former leader's calls for peace, dialogue, and denying involvement in violence, are reported in the country's flagship media.

We report what he was saying, but we are more interested more in his action.

Prepare your medicine for cerebral apoplexy every time chalennging me emucc. You won't win, simply because you based your claim on prejudice, hatred, rumors, lies and "many say".
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 10:10:18 |Display all floors
Expatter...don't be concerned that I view her detainment as unlawful. It was.

China has laws. On paper at least the people are not totally without rights to know certain things...ie, why a family member has been detained....where the family member is being held, etc. Hence, unlawful detainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-17 10:32:57 |Display all floors
study .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.