Author: cartkingsky

Tibetans and PLA soldiers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-28 18:05:26 |Display all floors

You should kick your government in the a...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 19:52:31 |Display all floors
The Chinese not only have a good constitution , the government abides by it .  Unlike the Germans who have all those motherhood statements about racial tolerance , they practically go out and hunt down the blacks from Africa , like they did with the Jews before .  Seasoned and practiced hands .  Say one thing , do the opposite . The German way .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:05:19 |Display all floors

I catch you here my friend

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 20:57:19 |Display all floors
I agree, the Germans are very good on safari. Last I was in Tanzania, Gunther bagged three locals and a tourist. Was a good show all around.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 21:09:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 22:05
Your f-reedom of sp.eech and a.ssembly and d.emonstration is in all honesty simply a bad joke !!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, Pinoy.
Wrong there matey. Mengzhi actually enjoys fre-edom of ass-embly, dem-ons-tration and speech here in Australia. He is free to whinge and whine about whatever takes his fancy here in this country.

It's just China which has the problem, and Mengzhi is happy for all those little people in China to continue to have these rights he enjoys in Australia,  denied to them.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 23:05:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 20:05

Actually you do not know the Chinese Constitution a bit, otherwise you would have complaint that it is not Art. 3 but Art. 35 of

CHAPTER II. THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF CITIZENS

\It's not the first time our mangy Malaysian mutt slipped up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-29 06:52:10 |Display all floors

The deaf and the dumb .

Pinoy ,

When is your bus leaving ?  I thought we have bidden goodbyes and bon voyage and all . No can leave ? Missing us already ? Nice . I am glad you stay .

I see that you are reduced to working from the corner of the room hair splitting the Chinese constitution : chapter and verse , just like my preacher man with his Sunday sermon . Nice . Well , you have caught me this time . Well done , even coffeemate of yours is wetting himself with delight . Keep up the good work .

Emu emu : there is no anger more than a poster scorned !  Your repeat of the repeats about moi and me place of residence is all that is left in your arguments against me huh ? OK where would you like to see me stay ? I am now in Shantou , Guangdong , working . Can I talk about China now , or only when I get to Rome ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.