Post time 2008-5-28 11:46:51 |Display all floors

What makes you so confident

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 11:52:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 11:42
You wrote:

"he will convince himself that he is in a "governmentally guided tour""

They had been on a "guided tour". That is a fact. Up today you are not a ...

Still you are incapable of understanding what I say and face the fact that western media do make biased reporting sometimes.

There are tens of thousands of foreigners travelling in Tibet when riot broke up. Instead of asking them what was going on there in TB your media just made sucking news distortions.Guess what, I think our government made the right decision to kick those distortion makers out of our country.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 12:33:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-28 11:46

that the filtered news of state controlled medias is unbiased.

Are you not aware that any government wants to bee seen in the best light possible?

Are you aware that for some other reasons your government want to hummiliate ours the best they can do with every tiny chance they can have?

Are you aware that the cold war is still going on in your governors' mind and they want to spread a ideology hatred their citzens?

Are you aware that our government at least did the right thing for the right purpose for Tibetans?
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 16:54:22 |Display all floors
I apologize to cartkingsky for not giving him the correct credit for these pictures . Sorry , my mistake .  It is heart warming pictures showing the true extent of the friendship between fellow Chinese : Tibetans and Hans . The world will come round to seeing the truth .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 17:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cartkingsky at 2008-5-27 09:02
PLA sent its rescue team to a Tibatan village to help Tibetans right after the severe earthquake. Here are some pictures taken when Tibetans sending there gratitude to PLA sold.iers for saving their ...

Thank you catrinsky for the beautiful pictures showing how brothers and sisters look after each other.

I cannot help but have a dig at our American forumites. Remember the aftermath to Katrina? Blacks were ignored and discriminated against whilst all the whites were evacuated. There was no brotherly love between whites and other races. Heavens forbid that they have more disasters there. I think that we would be seeing looting, raping and killing on a massive scale.

What a contrast is is to see brotherly love in action amongst our people in China during this earthquake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 17:14:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-5-28 16:54
I apologize to cartkingsky for not giving him the correct credit for these pictures . Sorry , my mistake .  It is heart warming pictures showing the true extent of the friendship between fellow Chi ...

Well, I really appreciate your support and your endeavor to defend the honor of China. Thanx.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 17:22:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-5-28 17:04

Thank you catrinsky for the beautiful pictures showing how brothers and sisters look after each other.

I cannot help but have a dig at our American forumites. Remember the aftermath t ...

my pleasure!
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.