Author: tongluren

The American People Are To Be Congratulated [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-27 08:08:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-5-27 07:57

...you know, the nice cousin of a famous man whose @ss you enjoy kissing.

Say what?

Take the pacifier out of your mouth and speak-up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 08:22:41 |Display all floors
somethings are actually worth more than money

one day we might have to leave this planet as our ancestors left a certain land mass which is now called Africa

so this is just the start
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 10:16:22 |Display all floors

From the "master"

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2008-5-27 07:25
Let me know if you want to continue trading quips, son -- you are up agasinst a master!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 10:19:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-5-27 10:16

Have you figutred out what a pacifier is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 10:21:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2008-5-27 10:19

Have you figutred out what a pacifier is?

Something that you have when you're not in a straightjacket?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 10:35:09 |Display all floors
Could you put it back in your flapping gob? You are a kid, you have nothing better to do than act like an idiot, isn't that right?

Girls are complex. To lure them, one has to be able to affect their senses on several levels. The first is self-confidence, which they will test, again and again. Primarily, they have to feel secure -- are you rich,strong, influential?

Intriques! Are you dangerous? Are you kind? Are you a wall-flower to passed over?

Do you still pick your nose, and clear yur nasal passages by blowing snot onto the ground, do you spit? Are you Goth? Are you suave?

Do you talk down the people the girls like? Or do you go to listen to the stupid music they insist on?

Or do you spend your time wondering why Americans can catch a girl and you can't? Or would you rather just be lost in your angst and thrash out over your frustrations?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 11:04:31 |Display all floors

Ohhhh, c'mon ............................................. let's get back to our business.
Ass kisser has to publish what is the chinese govt. doing for the poor elderly farmer when the farmer retires from his job.

................ and I in return, I promise to publish the list of all the secret agents of the Mossad and the CIA stationed in the Far East ....... North Korea included !!!!

Petera+b, you dissapointed me ...................................... I can take your malicious commets about Israel, ...... thinking, this guy has never really cared to read both sides of the drama.

But on the Chinese drama ................................... you know better

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.