Views: 3125|Replies: 0

Name: chris Germano Email:ka1jhu1964@hotmail.com [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-25 02:13:01 |Display all floors
You are on the right track to allow this forum,I have to say I am suprised that my postings were posted for your viewers to see and read.You are helping to dispell alot of misunderstanding between china and america by allowing this.I do not wish to force my country's beliefs and value system on anyone,but I believe that they have a right to be exposed to it and decide for themseves what they wish to do with it.I repect your country,your people and you history,I am not bashing it in this forum,I am testing your experiment in this forums freedom of ideas and knowledge is everything,an open society is the key to unlocking differences between people and it shows that everyone everywhere want the same things in life,freedom,expression of that freedom and the ability to make your own future within the laws of civilised society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.