Quite a H air eeeeeeeeeeee guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 23:22:06 |Display all floors

If you need some super glue for your broken heart,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 23:42:15 |Display all floors

Reply #39 413pinoy's post

This disaster in China breaks my heart and I know human weakness plays a part in the Human psyche so crime and other facets of life are at play in the transparent reporting of life in China but I will not consider it anyone's duty to interfere in the way of Chinese life.

I don't think anyone has the right to criticizes from the sidelines because it is much better to give as much as we can to help save lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 09:40:09 |Display all floors
I feel strongly that we Chinese should follow our own culture and value system that donations are up to the donors and well wishers .  China for once is capable of financing and delivering the bulk of the rescue requirements , so any donations are the " red packets " of well wishers .  'We can make a mental note of friends and not so friends and leave it at that .  Let us move on .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 10:09:43 |Display all floors
It is their own business to decide whether to give money or not, we shouldn't say anything negative about not donating money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 12:41:47 |Display all floors

The world owes us nothing .

The total donations around the world to date is in access of $3  billion USD . Most of it is from the Chinese diaspora's generosity . China has the man power , expertise and materials to do the job . This donation will make things even easier and goes a long way to uplifting the morale of the victims and their families . Someone out there cares !  We must accept that the world does not owe us a living . We have to work for our " luck " . As the saying goes  " The harder I work , the luckier I get " .  The Chinese and their well wishers have more than shown their sympathy and empathy and that is heart warming .

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2008-5-26 12:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.