Author: chinadaily

China thanks foreign quake donors ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-25 12:58:08 |Display all floors

The hyperbole merchant .

emu ,

A swallow does not a summer make !  One Chinese swindler does not a corrupt army make either . You are so desperate you need  to  draw on such a long bow  to tar and feather the Chinese good name ? Sad isn't  it ?  I have never mentioned any western organization of profiteering from this Sichuan earthquake relief exercise because I do not believe they do . My passing mention was for Baron Boring because he seemed to be privy to this  " 10 to 25% " take that the Chinese officials make across the board . He is in hiding of course because he can never substantiate such fancy and ridiculous claims.   

I have yet to hear a single word of comfort or praise from the mouth from the south over the earthquake affair . He is so poisoned in his mind and his pen nothing good about China can ever come forth .In the midst of this spectacularly successful and transparent exercise , he and his ilk is still trolling the rubbish mountain for some skerrick of dirt to expand  to bad mouth China . The only good thing is these are of the endangered species .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 13:07:19 |Display all floors

Reply #22 emucentral's post

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "MOB RULE" UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 17:30:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 2008-5-25 15:07
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "MOB RULE" UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Thanks for misinforming me as to what I am talking about.

It would be more relevant if you were to inform the rest of us, as to what the fcuk you are talking about.

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-5-25 14:58
I have yet to hear a single word of comfort or praise from the mouth from the south over the earthquake affair .

Who is this "mouth from the south" to which you refer ?

If it is me, then let me remind you that my first post, upon returning home from 3 weeks working in Africa, was a message of sympathy to those who had suffered from the quake.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 18:40:12 |Display all floors

I have just survived the 2nd online-attack

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 18:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-25 20:40
I have just survived the 2nd online-attack
within 2 weeks. Have a suspicion whom to blame. But I leave it to speculation here in this forum.

That's the type of people we're dealing with here.

They don't like what you are saying so they try to cen-sor you and shut you down.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 19:14:23 |Display all floors

I have several computers running on a router

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-25 19:30:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-25 20:14

Two weeks ago my main computer failed to start (never experienced the slightest problems before), It was tunning on XP Prof., now I installed Ubuntu 8.04 64 Bit which is much harder to come by  ...

Do I have to remind you?

Innocent until proven guilty. You have any proof? Not that I believe that you're suffering from a persecution complex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.