Author: cartkingsky

here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-25 04:40:50 |Display all floors
The Dalai Lama is finished.

It is the Dalai Lama's supporters who have been directly harmed by the massive earthquake, and it is the central government of Beijing that is responding to their emergency assistance.  If China needs help, it is coming from the outside through Beijing.  If China wants more resources, it can dump USA treasury bills on the open market.  This will raise cash, but cost America dearly because it will have to pay hire and hire interest rates to find buyers for the t-bills that are cashed and not renewed.  So as each day passes and China rebuilds from the great quake, it rebuilds without the Dalai Lama.  DL is helpless to stop the rebuilding.  DL cannot stand in the say of progress, and progress ties directly back to Beijing.  DL did not cause or wish the quake, but even he cannot ask anyone to refuse help.  No one can refuse gratitude when help is received.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 07:40:24 |Display all floors
fotzen,

Osama bin Laden is demonized in the USA for his part in the 9.11 attack . DL  is criticized in China because he took up arms against his government and has been spreading false information to the West ever since . This is a national security issue , and not a popularity contest . Where did you get this fiction that the DL is " nearly a holy man in the eyes of the world  " ?  Which " world " ? The same nincompoops who cheered the disruption of the Torch relay ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 12:15:31 |Display all floors
Lain,

Glad to see you mention Egypt. I really wish there was more US-Egypt diplomacy, especially since they would make an excellent NATO member if they can pull themselves together.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 12:44:18 |Display all floors

The rose colored lenses.

"  As you know, Mengzhi, the DL has been awarded the Nobel Prize.
He has addressed the United Nations.
He is met by world leaders who are not too cowardly to succumb to bluster and blackmail.
The DL's addresses and public gatherings are welcomed and attended by hundreds and thousands of people around the world, to hear him speak. " ----    emu the scribe ----

Yes you are right . And His Holiness has a good spiritual following . I have some respect for the man as a Buddhist leader but as a man and a politician , I doubt he can make it .  Nobel Peace Prize , oh yes , the one which was awarded to that apartheid nazi of South Africa ?  Good company .

The leaders who fuss over and give His Holiness any time of the day are from the US , UK , Germany and France . If this is your  " world "  so be it . I actually call it the bottom of a well !!

I am still awaiting your condemnation of His CV with armed rebellion and insurgency ( failed ) !! Don't be shy now , mate .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 17:22:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-5-25 14:44
I am still awaiting your condemnation of His CV with armed rebellion and insurgency ( failed ) !! Don't be shy now , mate ...

Is it the armed rebellion and insurgency to which you object, or simply the fact that the Tbtns were objecting to rule from Beijing ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 17:33:25 |Display all floors

An objection China cannot

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 03:10:06 |Display all floors

For #44 Armed Rebellion

Thank you, emucentral.

Ask the Australian government if they will welcome an armed rebellion from some group in Australia. You probablly like to see something like that happen in China? Think again.

The Dalai' led armed rebellion was carried by the elite rulers of the Tibetan serfdom to perpetuate that cruel system. Similarly, the Confederate Army launched the American Civil in 1861 to perpetuate that inhuman slavery system. They both loved slavery. Guess what? The Central government of China prevailed, and Union prevailed in the United States. That's why we do not have a Confederate States of America, and we only have Tibet, China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.