Author: cartkingsky

here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-23 16:15:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2008-5-23 10:06
T-i-b-e-t under the DL was backwards, it was a serfdom with widespread malnutritution compounding infrastructure deficit problems. ...

So you're saying that it was a bit like mainland China during the CR and GLF years ?

Well, fortunately, mainland China and the CCP has moved on, and we hear that all these people continue to support the party responsible for the CR and GLF, so who's to say that the DL hasn't moved on ?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 18:37:55 |Display all floors
Once more fellas , the take home message is  : Tibet was ,is and will be part of China . You can chaff and froth in the mouth all you want  . Makes no difference .  If you are determined in insisting that the world is flat  :it is   flat for you !  Happy ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 22:14:59 |Display all floors

We don't have to waste time discussing Tibet with ignorant westerners.  

Tibe is part of China,  full stop, period!

What can they achieve bla bla bla about Tibet?    I wish they could try their military force to intervene.

At that time, China will give them a lesson so that they could start over again from stone age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 23:32:09 |Display all floors

Head in hole syndrome

Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-5-23 16:15
So you're saying that it was a bit like mainland China during the CR and GLF years ?
Well, fortunately, mainland China and the CCP has moved on, and we hear that all these people continue to ...

Hypothetical and argumentative!

Let's deal with facts here, shall we?

As I have said, they have nothing to say and even less to contribute. And if the world were flat, they would have fallen off the edges from taking such extremist positions.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-24 12:27:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-20 13:26
He's already expressed his good will and prayers. Raising money is a difficult proposition, however, as anyone dispersing that money can face prosecution in China. Hell, the reason I probably won't ...

i agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-24 13:35:09 |Display all floors
thats like USA buying oil from Saudia Arabia while denouncing muslim fanatacism

or invading Iraq to democracise the Middle East instead of starting with their "friends" Egypt and Saudia Arabia and trying to make them democracies.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 03:09:38 |Display all floors

there is a huge difference in the perception

of the DaLa....

in china he is demoized, and for te rest of the world he is nearly a holy man.... kind of living Buddha

i must say, what i rad in chinese medias about him is ridiculous, and obviously politically orchesreated

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.