Author: cartkingsky

here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-23 12:01:24 |Display all floors

Put up or shut up mate !

emu ,

I would like you to put down your poison pen against me for a minute and list for all of us in the forum the good things DL has done in his life .  I would like your opinions on his double crossing his Beijing government on the 17-point agreement he did sign in 1950s ; his armed insurrection against his government once in '59 and now in '08 . Be a man and not a mouse . Confront us with some facts instead of that tiresome tirade of jingoism , slogans and bad mouth .  Try !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 12:09:25 |Display all floors
Tibet is still under control of the central government,so, the relief work for the quake has nothing to do with DL

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-23 12:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-23 13:05

is recorded in the history books as an "forced agreement". I do not give much legality to it.

If this is written in a German history book then it must be correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 13:12:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-20 13:26
He's already expressed his good will and prayers. Raising money is a difficult proposition, however, as anyone dispersing that money can face prosecution in China. Hell, the reason I probably won't touch Chinese soil with respect to my job is because I could easily be prosecuted under state secrets or rumor laws for figures that disagree with official estimates.

Basically, you were attempting to slander someone, as usual, and got caught, as usual. Go home

I know sometimes I take tough words as a good choice to educate craps like you, but it doesn't mean you have the right to slander me of slanderring. I posed the question because so far there has not been a report about DL did anything for his people (if they still are). If you can find some news, fine, post the web link here. if you can not, shut up and get out.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 13:13:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-5-21 12:28

IT's always easy to ask nonsensical, puerile rhetoric questions...

What if this "God" did want to visit Aba Prefecture... would the Chinese over-dogs grant him a visa?

They don ...

As long as he is a trator, he will be homeless. very simple logic.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 13:15:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-5-21 17:10

Well, funnily enough, he is calling for Tbtns all over the world to rally around for the victims of this tragedy.

Oh, I hope so. Would you please post the web link of this good news?
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 13:19:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cartkingsky at 2008-5-23 13:13

As long as he is a trator, he will be homeless. very simple logic.

but monks are supposed to be homeless
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.