Author: richfrance

Speak with residents of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-21 10:23:33 |Display all floors
I think my last post may have been deleted.  I said something about communism, but I thought it was relatively
good.  So maybe, as an American I should avoid political discourse.  Someone though asked if I was really telling
the truth about life.  I can say that everything I've said is true.  I want the China transition to go well, and for people of
the world to prosper.  I don't know why people must starve, but  we can all look to a higher power, and assume
that there is a plan, so everyone, live long and prosper.  I think Mr. Spock said that.

I want to come to China for 6 months.  I don't know anyone that would hire me as a teacher though.  Maybe I
could find something to do.  I am fairly intelligent.  

I answered huylee's question about Voting.  No, I won't vote for Obama.  I don't think I could vote for a black person.  
Just because I love them, doesn't mean  I would have one for my president.  Now, you must know, that when I was
20 years old I also said I'd never get married.  Guess what????

Would some of you tell me which city you are near??  I'd like to ask some specific questions about the life style.
I wish everyone a very good day.  I'm going to try  some smiles.  If they turn out OK, they are for all.

:D:D:D:D
Bye
Your Friend
Rich

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 12:39:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by richfrance at 2008-5-21 10:23
I think my last post may have been deleted.  I said something about communism, but I thought it was relatively
good.  So maybe, as an American I should avoid political discourse.  Someone though a ...

I am in Shanghai, u can consult something about it, I will tell u as more as possible...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:00:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonyinbeijin at 2008-5-20 18:03

The forum is under control of government ?

Under control of our morality standard...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:09:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 18:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by richfrance at 2008-5-21 12:23
No, I won't vote for Obama.  I don't think I could vote for a black person.  
Just because I love them, doesn't mean  I would have one for my president. ...

Is Obama black ? I thought he was a Democrat !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 15:43:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-5-22 14:13
This forum has suddenly morphed into a fuzzy room full of "friends"... Rich, you will never meet so many spontaneous firends in real life as you have met here!

You serious contemplati ...

almost all of them whites ....like in utt
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 16:21:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-5-22 14:13
This forum has suddenly morphed into a fuzzy room full of "friends"... Rich, you will never meet so many spontaneous firends in real life as you have met here!

You serious contemplati ...

Looks Seneca is so familiar with China, hehe~
Right, as he said, to Rich, if u are very interest in the scenery, culture and history of China, u'd better go to that places, including Zhouzhuang,Pingyao,Guilin,Nanjing etc... If u want to get modern&fashionable life, u should go to Beijing,Shanghai,Shenzhen etc, be based on what kind of life u want to get......

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-5-22 04:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.