Author: thirdpole

My dear baby, if you can survive, remember I love you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-19 18:42:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 18:59:47 |Display all floors

"unsubstantiated questions" !!!!

I wonder if the writer will ever understand how ludicrous this phrase sounds?

The truth is sought by asking the questions: where, when, what, who, why, and how.

I am reminded of Mark Twain's comment...."faith is believing what you know ain't true"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 19:38:45 |Display all floors
meng,

deep man , very deep . Can you spare some of the weed you are smoking ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 21:36:12 |Display all floors

Deeply moved!

I just can't help my eyes from getting wet . One of the most moving stories i have ever heard. Bless the beloved baby and wish rest on her dear mom.....
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 06:07:51 |Display all floors
:

We all are so saddened by the tragedy, we are all united at this moment.
We have doubts for some news, it's normal. Does not mean we have any less feeling toward this tragedy.

But sometimes or occassionally we do have found some news which were lightly writing in the past, you just could not find any source of the news. If someone tried to quote, you won't find the source link on line.

Therefore it will make the news/story less convincing, believable, and reliable.

The western media normally enjoy making something up by its obvious bias, particularly we have all realized how urgly they are in this Tibet and Olympic relay series report events lately.

I personally just hope our journalists be good and better than the Western's media. This story can be touching. But I agree with reportersh that I could not find any same story published in any reliable Chinese media formally so far.  I also read the original piece, it's truly only a prose, no anything of - where, when, what, why, who, how - maybe that reporter just put all together to write a touching article, but not a news report.  

however I agree with others that cel. ph. can last more than 10 hours.

Let's mourn now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 06:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2008-5-19 18:59
I am reminded of Mark Twain's comment...."faith is believing what you know ain't true"  

Well I have faith that every word that comes out of a westerner mouth are a pack of lies.

Am I wrong in expressing my faith?

Lies are ingrained in these people's molecules so that it is impossible for them to tell the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 08:07:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-5-20 06:57

Well I have faith that every word that comes out of a westerner mouth are a pack of lies.
Am I wrong in expressing my faith?
Lies are ingrained in these people's molecules s ...

Well, that is quite an outburst! It really makes me curious how a person could develop such strong negative feelings about such a wide and varied group of people?

But I suppose it is better that a person with these feelings can relieve herself here in a relatively harmless manner.

I think if I had similar strong negative feelings about a group of people, I wouldn't want to be around a place where those people are known to congregate.

I am left to wonder how many people read her comments, are really ashamed by them, but are too embarrased to say anything?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.