Dalai's Loss and the Ending of Slavery [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-19 09:32:17 |Display all floors
Emu,

I recall that too.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 09:50:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-11-19 09:19
I recall reading quotes from the DL supporting the Beijing Olympics.
But that was in the western media, rather than the Chinese media which misrepresents whatever he says!

He supported it?

By allowing Tbetan Youth congress to mobilize mobs to riot?

He's been a liar for decades and one more lie still win him the name, liar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 09:56:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-11-19 09:19

I recall reading quotes from the DL supporting the Beijing Olympics.
But that was in the western media, rather than the Chinese media which misrepresents whatever he says!

Come on. DL is the guy who speaks with forked tougue. Who robbed the Olympic relay torch from a poor wheel-chair -bounded girl? Wasn't he the henchman of DL's

Action speaks louder than words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 12:29:27 |Display all floors

Multi skilled .

cnoabt ,

You have just taken the words out of my mouth . You are on the money when you say this old man is speaking with a poisoned forked tongue . He is now a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde . He says one thing and he does the opposite . Evidence , I hear someone screamed . Here there are :

1) He professes to be a Buddhist and a vegetarian . He eats the best tender loin steaks at 5-star hotels around the world , at his fans' expense .

2) He said he supported the Beijing Olympics .  He then sent his fake monks to burn and pillage through Lhasa and killed 23 innocent Chinese .

3) He said he supported the Olympics and then sent his goons around the western capitals to tear down the flag and man handle the athletes in wheelchair .

4) He denies sending the arsonists into TbT but he insists that he is still the legitimate leader .

Man of forked tongue and a long pointy nose .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 13:28:53 |Display all floors
Cno,

A man who speaks with a forked tongue can't call upon allies to aid him because, if he does, he no longer speaks with a forked tongue.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 03:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-19 11:50
He supported it?

By allowing Tbtn You th con gress to mobilize mobs to riot?

He's been a liar for decades and one more lie still win him the name, liar.

Um, let's see, DL is in Dharamsala India, TYC riots happen in Lhsa Tbt?
Torch prottesters all around the world include many (mostly) non Tbtns.
How the hell did the DL "allow" anything.

Now Chao-baby says DL speaks with forked tongue.
We read in the western press what the DL says, Peaceful Olympics, stop rioting or he'll resign etc.
Then we read none of his calls for restraint in the Chinese press and in fact we read accusations hurled at him from every quarter.

It is clear that the forked tongue belongs to the mainland authorities and not the DL.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 04:17:49 |Display all floors

<arched eyebrow>

If this is not the mirror image of the arguement of "should the US give up on Osama", I do not know what is.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.